Disassembly/Graphics Extraction -- Now Hiring!

Started by juncmodule, Fri 18/04/2003 20:05:28

Previous topic - Next topic

juncmodule

Hello, I would like to hire someone to extract all of the graphics from the game Brataccas.

The total game size is less than 250kb. I would like them to be actually extracted, not taken from screenshots.

So, this would require someone with a little bit of reverse engineering skill I suppose. I am willing to pay for this service. I do not know how much work is involved.

If you would like to take a look at the files in question you can download them HERE

The game and Atari ST emulator are available HERE

If you know someone who may be capable of doing this please point them to this thread. Any help would be appreciated!!

later,
-junc

scotch

why do you need them extracted and not from screens?

frobozz

What exactly is this game?  There's no listing for it on mobygames.com....

-Fro.

juncmodule

The game that psygnosis forgot.

http://brataccas.juncmodule.com

The first game Psygnosis ever made was the legendary Brataccas. Not really all that legendary...but damn cool in my opinion. Next to impossible to control and very odd. I intend on porting it to windows via AGS.

As far as ripping from screenshots: There are a LOT of characters in this game. It would either take forever to do or just be impossible. I would rather pay to have it done this way. Some guy was ripping them for me...but, then he just sort of disappeared.

The site above is my dedication to the game. It is one of the most original games I have ever played. Most people hated it ;D.

later,
-junc

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk