16bit color to 32bit color[SOLVED]

Started by Vincent, Sat 21/10/2017 11:04:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Hello to all Agser!

One of my friend started a project in 16bit color and imported the graphics as 16bit color. Now, I switch to 32 bit colors and re imported the graphics in 32bit color (and room background depth color too). But now no matter what, it seems like ags react as it is set to 16 bit color? What should I do now?

Khris

Quote from: Vincent on Sat 21/10/2017 11:04:23it seems like ags react as it is set to 16 bit color

Meaning WHAT exactly....?

Vincent

Well, I will try to explain... I was testing this game and try to make a lightlevel for a region, when I notice that doesn't seems to get any effect of the light on the character. Lately I found out that the game was set to be in 16bit colors as their graphics (imported) too. So I thought that was the reason why the lightlevel of the region was not working... So I decide to switch everything to 32 bit color but the lightlevel of the region still doesn't work (so I thought that maybe ags still react as the game was setted to be in 16bit color... supposely, however, the light level of the region should work also in 16bit color right?) Also, who is making the graphics of the game say that the quality it's too low (in 16bit color) from what he did originally. But when I re imported the graphics in 32 bit color now the quality it's look like the same... (as it is still set to be 16bit color?)

EDIT: I SOLVE IT BY OPENING A NEW PROJECT PROPERLY AND SET AT FIRST START IN 32 BITCOLOR!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk