Author Topic: A NEAR DAWN - Dark Humorous Psychological Thriller <KICKSTARTER!> +SCI-FI Update  (Read 722 times)

LeonDaydreamer

• Just dreaming out loud.
I wrote about what it was like working with Voice Actors in my latest update on KickStarter. I never worked with voice actors before and it's been a very interesting experience working with them so closely, and really helping them along in realizing my vision, but at the same time picking up on their strengths and appreciating what they bring to the project.  :)

A Near Dawn - KickStarter Update #5

LeonDaydreamer

Our KickStarter campaign has been teetering at the 40% mark for the past few days, but we've slowly had more attention given to the project, and Operation Rainfall wrote a really nice article about it.  :)

http://www.operationrainfall.com/2017/11/05/a-near-dawn/

LeonDaydreamer

Wow, we are up to 50% funded on our KickStarter!
We will definitely need more support to get to our goal, though. Please help share and support our campaign!  :)

LeonDaydreamer

I just posted a new update on our Kickstarter Campaign:

Update #9: ANDROID For All!

The gist of it is that all our backers on Kickstarter at and above the Early Wakeup tier will receive a complimentary copy of the game on Android (for themselves or a friend) in addition to their other rewards!  :)

« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2017, 22:21 by LeonDaydreamer »

LeonDaydreamer

For our Kickstarter Update #10: Mysteries and Science Fiction in A Near Dawn - well, like it says, I talk about some of the mysteries and science fiction in our story! I also mention another of my major influences (can you guess what it is?).  :)