Concept for main menu theme music

Started by Aviva, Sun 22/10/2017 14:32:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

I made theme music for the main menu of my game Drained. It's a distopian RPG about a young woman (20) that lives in a world that has run out of oil and where other resources are under a great threat of running out. She is the daughter of a high ranked government offical and has never seen anything else than the safety of the bunker they live in. As the government seizes the remaining resources from civilians, a war between the people and the government breaks out. The bunker gets overrun by rebels and the family of the protagonist has to flee. On their way to a safer location, they get attacked by another group. The protagonist is rendered unconciousness and is taken by the rebels. When she wakes up, she finds herself at an unknown location, here parents are nowhere to be seen and she has no clue how she got there. That is where the player starts the game.

My intention with this theme is to induce a feeling of fear and loneliness, as the protagonist will be wandering through a desolate world alone. The people she'll meet are scary to her and she needs to find a way to adapt to this world by overcoming her feelings. It's either getting by or going insane.

Concept Drained Main Theme - Soundcloud

All feedback is welcome.

Working on "Drained", a distopian RPG

Click'd

It would help if you told us what kind of game this is for.

Aviva

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Sun 22/10/2017 16:47:23
It would help if you told us what kind of game this is for.

I updated the description :)
Working on "Drained", a distopian RPG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk