LimpingFish's Super-Spooky Steam Halloween Giveaway 2017!(ENDS 11:59PM OCT 31st)

Started by LimpingFish, Wed 25/10/2017 01:10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

Update: And we are done!

(Insert hilarious introduction blurb here!)

Boo!

For the next seven days, leading up to Halloween night (23:59 GMT...ON THE DOT!!1), I'll be giving away free games. That's right! I said it! FREE! And not just horror games, although there's plenty of spooky titles if that's your thang!

So, behind the spoiler tags is a list of games. If you notice any that take your fancy, simply post your interest in this thread and I will PM you the corresponding Steam key (within 24hrs)! Titles with a strike-through have been claimed and are no longer available. Make sure to make a note of what people have already asked for, on the off chance a title has been given away but has yet to be updated with a strike-through.

END-OF-LINE

Spoiler

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
[close]

Small Print: One (1) key per customer, per day. To ensure everybody has a chance to get what they want, try to ask for games that you're sure you want to play. All keys come from reputable sources (mostly Humble Bundle), so there's no need to worry about dodgy key sellers and stuff. All keys should work, though some may be quite old and I may have already given them away and forgotten about it. If a key doesn't work, I'll happily substitute it.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Gurok

Sleep tight, spooky fish

Can you please put Project CARS in my halloween treat bag?

Thank you
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Radiant

Awesome idea!

I'm very much interested in the Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition.

Durq

If I could get The Journey Down 1 + 2 Bundle, I'd be the happiest girl at the ball! (And I'm not even a girl.)

Tabata

Woah! - Again?? :shocked: Sooo cooool! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Well, I still have Kentucky Route Zero on my wishlist and would like to get that, please.  :kiss:

Click'd

Great collection of games. And since I already own most of these I'm not asking for a key. Have a bump for early Christmas presents (laugh)

8BITBRUISER

Hello I would like RPG Maker VX Ace. I just made an account for this forum, I am starting production on my own point and click adventure game and I am playing around with the idea of incorporating other genres within the game to diversify it and make it something special. I would use RPG Maker to play around with that idea. Thanks for the giveaway!

Babar

I'd like to request the relatively spooky seeming Oxenfree, please!
And thanks for the hallowed giveaway :=
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Stupot

Oh. Limpy, how sopoktacularly kind of you.
I love the look of Gods Will Be Watching, please. Thanks, man.

CatPunter

(Thanks Gurok for notifying me of this thread!)

Would it be possible to get Devil May Cry? Thanks Limpy, you're the best!
Art Director and Lead Artist for "Kate and Shelly Stick Together"

Snarky

Danvzare

Danvzare

Since there are plenty of days left in the giveaway, could I also have Naruto Shippunden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst?
Or would that be too greedy?

Click'd

Throw me a Bone (episode 1 and 2). (laugh)

Thanks!

LimpingFish

Quote from: Danvzare on Fri 27/10/2017 16:46:27
Or would that be too greedy?

Yes. Yes it would...

...is what I would say, if I was lying! Consider it yours! ;D
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

lorenzo

Since it's nearly Halloween, I'd be interested in Resident Evil HD REMASTER. Thanks! :)

Tabata

YAY! Got the key ... and it worked!
Since the notifications of the forums doesn't work for some reason it was a very cool surprise! :kiss: Thankies! :kiss: Thankies! :kiss:

.... and because of your generous rule about a game every day
and realizing that
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
is still on your list to offer, I'd like to also ask for that one. (nod)
My wishlist on Steam will shrink :grin: (laugh)

m0ds

Very cool and generous, thank you! I'd like to take Thief for a spin please :) (assuming it's the 2014 one not the 1998 one..!)

Out of curiosity as I see it there, if you bought JP: The Game from TellTale direct, is it redeemable on Steam? If so, how?

ps. You're welcome to one of ours in return, just let me know when you PM.

Click'd

Quote from: MJL on Sat 28/10/2017 17:40:34
Out of curiosity as I see it there, if you bought JP: The Game from TellTale direct, is it redeemable on Steam? If so, how?
They should have their own download servers and keys. And something you didn't ask about but I'll tell you anyway: JP is bad, really bad. No redeeming qualities.

Radiant

Great, thanks for the Guacamelee!

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 27/10/2017 20:25:36
Yes. Yes it would...

...is what I would say, if I was lying! Consider it yours! ;D
Well in that case :) I'm also interested in the game Strider.

For everyone else in the thread, I can highly recommend the puzzle game Ittle Dew. I already have it myself, so here's your chance to claim it :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk