LimpingFish's Super-Spooky Steam Halloween Giveaway 2017!(ENDS 11:59PM OCT 31st)

Started by LimpingFish, Wed 25/10/2017 01:10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

How generous of you, sir!

If still available i'd love to have:
* Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
* Runaway: A Twist of Fate

I noticed you've also Ziggurat listed, I really recommend that one!

Durq

I'm interested in Year Walk. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway event!

Blondbraid

How very nice of you!
Since no one else has asked for it yet, may I ask for Broken Age?

Chicky

I'm just going to start calling you the locksmith because you have all the keys!

If it's not gone already, I'd love to give the remaster of Resident Evil Zero a go. Hopefully that will run on my laptop :)

Riaise

This is lovely of you, LimpingFish! ;-D

Could I have The Stanley Parable, please? :)

Buckethead

Would like to have Who's your daddy?

I do feel a bit strange asking for something while not being that active here... Thanks so much for doing this.

Hortencya12

Is Abyss odessy still Available, In that case I may be interested. Nice of you to give away games

tzachs

Woo-hoo!

Can I have Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure?

Thank you!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

Thanks for Bastion!

Hmmm, I've never played the Walking Dead series, and I guess I should. May I have Season 1, please?

Stupot

Snarky

Ooh, I just saw Brothers. That's one I've always wanted to play.

Can I ask how come you have all these Steam keys, LimpingFish? I assume (hope!) you haven't spent hundreds of bucks for this giveaway. Very cool of you, in any case.

Click'd

Most, if not all of them, were in the various humble bundles. That's where I got mine.

In case anyone needs recommendations what to pick:
Psychonauts (I'm surprised nobody went for this yet)
Submerged (no fail state, just boating and climbing in a partially submerged city)
Tales from the Borderlands (great fit for the Telltale formula)

That being said, I'd like Binary Domain, pretty please.

Khris

I'm on a serious Telltale binge right now and would love to add Tales from the Borderlands, if I may be so bold to request five games at once ;-D

Thank you very much!

gameboy

LimpingFish

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 30/10/2017 10:39:57
Can I ask how come you have all these Steam keys, LimpingFish? I assume (hope!) you haven't spent hundreds of bucks for this giveaway. Very cool of you, in any case.

I buy a lot of bundles. When you've been buying them for long enough, you get to the point where you're buying bundles to get one or two games that you want, out of maybe eight or ten, because it still works out way cheaper than buying those games separately.

And I've been buying bundles for a long time. (laugh)

Windows says the latest .txt file where I keep spare keys was created in July of 2015. And it just took me over thirty spins of the mouse wheel to scroll to the bottom of it...
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Danvzare

Quote from: LimpingFish on Mon 30/10/2017 22:50:00
Windows says the latest .txt file where I keep spare keys was created in July of 2015. And it just took me over thirty spins of the mouse wheel to scroll to the bottom of it...
Holy crap! Do you buy every single bundle or something! :shocked:

Also, while most people would be happy to just fill up their steam account, you'd rather give away the games that you don't want.
You're like a real life Santa Claus that works from Halloween to Christmas. :-D

LimpingFish

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 31/10/2017 12:51:39
Holy crap! Do you buy every single bundle or something! :shocked:

Most of them, especially Humble Bundles. And I'm a Humble Monthly subscriber. There's around four or five other reputable bundle sites currently in operation, so that's a lot of potential purchases.

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 31/10/2017 12:51:39
Also, while most people would be happy to just fill up their steam account, you'd rather give away the games that you don't want.

While I wish I could say "Why, yes! It's a totally selfless endeavor! Huzzah for me!", the truth is that I do already own a large number of the games that I give away. In the past, I'd just bung every key I got into Steam for the hell of it, which is why my account is such a hideous nonsense beast of cyclopian proportions.

But thank you for your kind words. :)

Stupot

Could I sneak in before midnight with another cheeky request?
I'd love to try Five Nights at Freddy's.
Thanks again for doing this, LimpingFish.  :-)

LimpingFish

You're welcome. :)

And with that, we are done!

I hope everybody got something that they wanted. I'm closing the thread a little later than I had planned, due to some Halloween shenanigans (I'm a little drunk at the mo)...but, so it goes.

I also hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

If you missed out, don't worry, Christmas is just around the corner.

Until then...Fish out!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk