Author Topic: K'NOSSOS - classic sci fi point-and-click adventure on Kickstarter now  (Read 187 times)

neon

• I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
Hi guys,

I justed wanted to let you know we are currently on Kickstarter with our Sci Fi Adventure K'NOSSOS. The campaign is still running until 22nd November. You can still get the digital game in early access for half of the normal.

I've seen some of you already backed it and/or shared or retweeted it, thank you so much.

For all others, if you have a moment we would be happy if you check it out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/533772585/knossos-a-classic-point-and-click-sci-fi-adventure

Thanks a lot!
Michael and the K'NOSSOS team

ClickClickClick

• Don't listen to me.
    •  
    •  
    •  
Some feedback: From the picture alone I never would have guessed that it's supposed to read "K'NOSSOS". On Steam I would have scrolled right past the possible thumbnail.

neon

•  
    •  
    •  
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, we know about that, others also commented on that. We'll put it on the todo list.

Any other feedback is also welcome, of course.

Some feedback: From the picture alone I never would have guessed that it's supposed to read "K'NOSSOS". On Steam I would have scrolled right past the possible thumbnail.

Already a fan of this game, and wrote a blogpost about it!  Good luck with the Kickstarter. :)

neon

•  
    •  
    •  
Already a fan of this game, and wrote a blogpost about it!  Good luck with the Kickstarter. :)

Thank you very much, it's a nice written article :-)