Other.Worldly

Started by derrikk88, Fri 27/10/2017 14:51:15

Previous topic - Next topic

derrikk88

Hello guys,

this is my new (and first) (roll) project called Other.Worldly:

It will be a "2D Pixel Art" retro adventure.

The Story:
You are playing two brothers "Josh & Frank" and they are working for "the professor" to get a lot of stuff for him to save the world! Because outside the zombie apocalypse has been raging for years now...

Development Progress:
- Story 20%
- graphics 5%
- puzzles 5%
- scripting 3%
- music/sound 1%

-language: german //(Hopefully i'll have time to translate it into english afterwards);

A special thx to the guys who made the 9-Verb-Mi-Style Template for AGS: Tumbleweed template
and to Will Tice - He made some of these nice Pixel Art backgrounds.

And of course i'll need a bit help with scripting, hopefully thats fine. And I hope you'll like the project. Enjoy!

derrikk

(27 Oct 2017, 13:38)

Mandle

Looks amazing! Please keep us updated on progress!

derrikk88

Hey thank you very much :), of course I'll update the development status regularly.

Cheers.

Click'd

The first thing I noticed was that the car's wheels are wider than they are tall. Make of that what you will.

derrikk88

CaptainD

I'm not normally a fan of very low res art but this looks really nice.  Similarly the word "zombie" usually puts me off a game immediately but this looks like it will have bucket-loads of humour so I might just have to be prepared to like a game with zombies in it!! :-D

derrikk88

Thank u too, I know what u mean^^ ... and jeah u're right, the game will have a lot of funny aspects  ;-D

selmiak

the guy on the right reminds me of Guybrush a lot. This sure looks interesting, keep us posted!

AnasAbdin

I like your style and the dithering. Hope to see more of your art updates :)

Stupot

I love the look of this. Keep it up.

derrikk88

Hey thanks guys,

i'll give my best to keep u up to date.

Danvzare

Ooh that art is to die for! :-D
I hope the gameplay and story can live up to the awesome expectations that artstyle has given me.

derrikk88

Dont expect too much... its more an idea at the moment and a private project^^ so hopefully i will complete it someday (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk