derrikk88

Hello guys,

here are the walkcycles I'm working on:

And my current scene that I've created:

Cheers
derrikk

CyberUncleCat

Quote from: derrikk88 on Fri 03/11/2017 17:39:09
I added some body movement, changed some frames for legs while trying to keep cartooney looking animation.

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

derrikk88

hey thx for ur reply (and ur time for changing animation---> im sitting here for hours and hours for some little animations -.-^^), i thought about body movements but i was not really sure to add it. I guess the character looks much more alive now and i can work with that. thanks! :)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CyberUncleCat

Quote from: derrikk88 on Sun 05/11/2017 22:20:05
hey thx for ur reply (and ur time for changing animation---> im sitting here for hours and hours for some little animations -.-^^), i thought about body movements but i was not really sure to add it. I guess the character looks much more alive now and i can work with that. thanks! :)
Its difficult to draw good looking animations with such low res pixelart. Not many pixels to manipulate.

You know best what's good for your game because all i can see is some animated guys and pixelart backgrounds. You know things i dont know about the game since you know entire concept, not just shards.

Every little animation counts, this is how you gain skills:).

Good luck with project!

derrikk88

jeah thats true =) ... but anyway thx, its just a fun project and im happy about any critics or ideas u'll give me =) ...so i'll check it out and let u know what I decided to do ;) thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk