NPC follow speed ....notsobigproblem

Started by , Sat 19/04/2003 17:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman

Aaaah!! When my NPC is moving hes moving very fast like when I want him to follow the main character. I have checked the global script, the characters animation speed and the speed on the sprites all of the settings is like on the main characters!! So what is the problem????!!

PLZ answer as soon as possible! Thanks!!

Ishmael

I think the subject line is a bit.... unliked... I have no idea of this problems cause, so try back up all sprites, scripts and rooms, then rebuild the whole thing by importing the scripts and loading the ready rooms etc. and try again...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Scummbuddy

how fast is your main character moving?  cause if the main isnt walking too fast, i dont see how the npc could be blazing fast if the mainchar isnt running....
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Megaman

I have made the main character walk just fine but when the NPC is following the main character he walks a little bit faster then the main and the animation speed is very fast!! I have no idea of what the problem is so plz tell me all of your ideas!!! Thanks!!

Megaman

Sorry I forgot to tell you which characters animation speed that was so fast  :-[. The NPC following has a very fast animation speed but when I make an animation on the NPC, it runs perfectly normal. so its basicly the walking that is bugged. And sorry for the title of the subject but I wanted to have many posting in ideas of the problem  ;).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk