The Grizzly Goose of Gosse

Started by tsa, Tue 21/11/2017 18:36:50

Previous topic - Next topic

tsa

I'm stumped.
Spoiler
I have found the trowel, the package, the mug and the scissors. Gave the lolly to Chelsee, the trowel to Mom and the package to the girl in the tent. Made the helmet. Now I need to feed the chicks. But if I use the mug on the chicken food, the boys says he needs something bigger to scoop into. And when I want to fill the mug with water the boy says I can't fill a mug with water. And I can't give the mug and the scissors to Dad. What?? How do I finish this game?
[close]

Smarty

Hey there, My family and I created this game so I can help you...
Spoiler
In the beginning when Dad leaves the scrap bucket near the front door, this bucket is the key to most puzzles in the game.
First of all, carry the scrap bucket to the chook yard gate - Angus will run back to the house and Dad has left a broom behind - carry this too.
Then go to the tent and talk to Alyssa (This triggers the package delivery near the letterbox) get the package and go back to Alyssa.
Make the helmet and carry it.  Now you are ready to feed the scraps to the chooks.  Go to the chook yard gate and face the Goose.
After the skirmish open the chook yard gate and 'Give scrap bucket to chooks' - now your bucket is empty.
You can fill the empty bucket with the water tank or use the mug to fill the bucket with chook food.
Use the bucket of water in the water bowl and the bucket of seed in the seed bowl respectively.
Shut the Chook yard gate and open the front door to the house.  THE END
There is an alternate ending also but I think you can work for it if you want it badly enough.
[close]
Hope this helps tsa. :)

tsa

It did! I hadn't realized that
Spoiler
the bucket already has something in it when you get it. I thought 'scrap bucket' just meant that it is an old bucket.
[close]
I finished it and got the Easter egg! :)

Smarty

Great stuff!  Glad you liked it! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk