A NEAR DAWN - Dark Humorous Psychological Thriller <Play the Prologue!>

Started by LeonDaydreamer, Sat 21/10/2017 15:42:29

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaydreamer

I wrote about what it was like working with Voice Actors in my latest update on KickStarter. I never worked with voice actors before and it's been a very interesting experience working with them so closely, and really helping them along in realizing my vision, but at the same time picking up on their strengths and appreciating what they bring to the project.  :)

A Near Dawn - KickStarter Update #5

LeonDaydreamer

Our KickStarter campaign has been teetering at the 40% mark for the past few days, but we've slowly had more attention given to the project, and Operation Rainfall wrote a really nice article about it.  :)

http://www.operationrainfall.com/2017/11/05/a-near-dawn/

LeonDaydreamer

Wow, we are up to 50% funded on our KickStarter!
We will definitely need more support to get to our goal, though. Please help share and support our campaign!  :)

LeonDaydreamer

I just posted a new update on our Kickstarter Campaign:

Update #9: ANDROID For All!

The gist of it is that all our backers on Kickstarter at and above the Early Wakeup tier will receive a complimentary copy of the game on Android (for themselves or a friend) in addition to their other rewards!  :)

LeonDaydreamer

For our Kickstarter Update #10: Mysteries and Science Fiction in A Near Dawn - well, like it says, I talk about some of the mysteries and science fiction in our story! I also mention another of my major influences (can you guess what it is?).  :)

LeonDaydreamer

Our Kickstarter Update #11 - Psychology and Darkness in A Near Dawn talks about some of the darker and deeper aspects of our adventure game.

We have only 4 days to go in our Kickstarter Campaign! It has been a wild ride, and at 55% we will need all the help we can get to reach our goal!

LeonDaydreamer

Hey guys!
We're coming down to the last hours on our Kickstarter Campaign. It's been a wild ride, but we're still only at about 60% of the mark, and will need a lot more support to reach our goal.

Also, there is now a Russian version of our Prologue, as well - You can find it on our Itch.io page... you know, if you dig Russian.  :P

Please consider sharing and supporting our project, we only have a short while left on our campaign!

Frodo

LeonDaydreamer

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 22/11/2017 19:44:31
Really want this game to get made!  :cheesy:
Thanks Frodo (I want to say Mr. Frodo every time  :P )! I'm really grateful for all the support I received, no matter how the campaign wraps up.  :)

LeonDaydreamer

Hey guys, our Kickstarter wrapped up at 76% ~ we didn't quite reach our goal, but thanks for all the support over the past few weeks!  :)

Frodo

LeonDaydreamer

I appreciate the support, Frodo!  :)
I'll think about it again in a little while.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk