MAGS December "Invisible" (CLOSED)

Started by MAGS Host, Fri 01/12/2017 00:22:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Is everyone keeping their game under wraps and waiting to explode onto the scene at the last minute? (laugh)

Come on guys, show us you wares ;)

Unless you've turned invisible as well (laugh)

Stupot

Any more takers?
Will there be any challengers for Mr. Slasher?
How's your game coming along, Hana?

Slasher

They must still be playing with their Barbie Doll they got at Christmas (laugh)

HanaIndiana

I ran out of time. :( Too much going on this month, and my game suffered. It will need to stay invisible for now. But perhaps it will reappear at a later date.

MAGS Host

It's that time again and there can only be one winner. That's mostly because there was only one entry:

It's a Bugs Life by Slasher

Well done, Slasher. You will be contacted in due course about choosing a topic for February.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Couple of adminitrative details:

1) Due to a slight balls-up on my part, MAGS January may start a little late. So keep an eye out for the new thread when it appears.

2) The good thing about having a default win in December is that we can start the MAGGIES process a little earlier. More time for playing and voting on your favourite MAGS games from 2017. Now would be a great time to start playing them. A new dedicated MAGGIES thread will be up soon and I've already made a nice Google form for voting (forum polls don't allow for hiding the results after the voting period).

3) Happy New Year.

Slasher

It's such a shame that no one else had the time to make a game for December.... :(

Oh well, such is life and a win is a win... (laugh)

Roll on Jan MAG (nod)

Shadow1000

Quote from: Slasher on Mon 01/01/2018 06:24:00
It's such a shame that no one else had the time to make a game for December.... :(

Roll on Jan MAG (nod)

Hey, if I won the lottery because I was the only one to enter I wouldn't be complaining!

Congrats...

Cassiebsg

Congrats, at least you got to make a game... (nod)
So, you holding the record this year for most games made and delivered during a year? :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

Quote from: Slasher on Mon 01/01/2018 06:24:00

Roll on Jan MAG (nod)
Couldn't resist making this Monkey Island reference again! (laugh)

Riaise

Congrats, Slasher! It's a shame that Hana couldn't get finished in time, but anyone who manages to deliver a complete game in one month definitely deserves the win! 8-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk