Weird Alternate Reality Historical Plausibility Quiz Game

Started by Baron, Sun 17/12/2017 17:45:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

That's right!  Welcome to the
Weird Alternate Reality Historical Plausibility Quiz Game! :=

The rules are simple and basically nonsensical. ;-D  One person comes up with a highly implausible theory for how an actual historical event was initiated, and then the next person guesses the name of the historical character or event.  As long as the guesser can rationalize how it actually makes sense, then they get to name the next implausible theory.  Simple, right?! 

I'll go first:

This German official slipped on worm guts on a wet sidewalk, fell into the open window to the basement of a durndl factory, the trauma of which led to a hidden mental imbalance that eventually led to one of the most questionable lapses of judgement in the history of government. 

Who was the official and what was his decision?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Baron

I'm unconvinced that it was either Hitler or the dirndle.  Why should I believe any of you and your weird alternative reality historical plausibility theories?

Quote from: Baron on Sun 17/12/2017 17:45:56
As long as the guesser can rationalize how it actually makes sense, then they get to name the next implausible theory.  Simple, right?! 

So answering Hitler or dirndle won't win you the round, but answering dirndle, because it was so offended by misspelled signage at the factory that it became sentient and permanently attached itself to a visiting Austrian tourist with a Charlie Chaplin moustache (which consequently is why you never see topless pictures of Hitler after 1919), worked out a system of communicating instructions to its host by squeezing Morse code messages into him, and finally messed up with it off-the-cuff decision to invade Russia due to a spat with a surly Ushanka cap named Petrov would. ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk