Lunar Lander

Started by CaptainD, Fri 15/12/2017 15:22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

I made this because:
1 - I've always wanted to make a Lunar Lander game for some reason - I guess it was one of the very first game ideas I ever saw (quite possibly on the ZX81!)
2 - I like the concept of "one-switch" games that are accessible to people who due might struggle to use peripherals or multiple keys due to physical conditions.

Therefore I combined both ideas into one game.  It is in all honesty a bit easy but I wanted to make it something that those who struggle to play games ordinarily won't get too frustrated with it.  (That said, it does require a fair bit of skill and judgement to get consistently good landings.)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2222/

Slasher

You do love doing old games into retro (laugh)

Sounds fun (nod)

Stupot

Looks fun. Nice work.

Click'd

I was wondering which game would get the 2222. Now I know.

Baron

At last, an action game that I can understand! ;-D

I think my reflexes need a bit of work, though.  Apparently I'm "too fast and going to crash!". (roll)  Personal best is level 4 so far.  My strategy is to slam on the rockets at the last possible moment, in order to conserve fuel for future attempts.  Beat that Neil Armstrong! (nod)

CaptainD

Haha not a bad tactic Baron apart from it sounds like you're leaving it a little TOO late to turn on the engines! :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk