I Want Out!

Started by Michael2968, Sat 16/12/2017 18:13:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am kind of stuck at a later part of the game. I have /
Spoiler
the bottles taped together, the electric cable, the coin, the dynamite with the lighter, the metal bar, the key, the shovel, the broken wrench, the screwdriver, the fully charged flashlight, the chewing gum, the brush and the rope. I have done pretty much all I can figure out how to do. I know I need to remove the sign to get another board down to bridge the other part of the gap and maybe figure out a way to get into the tunnel where the statue used to be./
Spoiler
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael
[close]
[close]

Click'd

You can
Spoiler
pick up the board and place it on the other gap
[close]
That should get you places.

Michael2968

I actually have already put
Spoiler
the one board over the first section with a gap but I am trying to get the sign down but I can't get the nut off the back of the sign with the broken wrench. I figure that the sign probably goes over the second gap.
[close]

Click'd

Spoiler
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/LiUsgq4.png[/imgzoom]
[close]
Yes, I know. My MSPaint skills are the best

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I finished the game.:-D

Wiggy

Where did you find the electric cable? I need it to finish the means of escape, but can't find it anywhere. Stuck!

Click'd

Spoiler
Push the soda machine, then pull the cable off of it
[close]

eri0o

Ok, I have the brush, the fully charged flashlight, the key, the metal bar, dynamite with lighter, chewed gun, electric cable, coin, screwdriver, broken wrench, shovel, metallic object, taped bottles and the wooden board.

I have no idea how to get the rope (I thought the metal bar would move the debris, than the dynamite, than the wooden board, then the shovel, I can't unstuck this ropeeee). Also the statue is cracked but not broken. I have no idea how to climb the ashtray and get the exit sign. ???
Edit: ok, eventually I won (well...)! Nice game!

Shadow1000

Quote from: eri0o on Wed 20/12/2017 00:57:08
Ok, I have the brush, the fully charged flashlight, the key, the metal bar, dynamite with lighter, chewed gun, electric cable, coin, screwdriver, broken wrench, shovel, metallic object, taped bottles and the wooden board.

I have no idea how to get the rope (I thought the metal bar would move the debris, than the dynamite, than the wooden board, then the shovel, I can't unstuck this ropeeee). Also the statue is cracked but not broken. I have no idea how to climb the ashtray and get the exit sign. ???
Edit: ok, eventually I won (well...)! Nice game!

I had trouble with that exact problem.
Spoiler
PULL the rope.
[close]

Yep.. it's that simple.

selmiak

Spoiler
I have no use for the rope and the statue is cracked only so the boy wouldn't know where to go on the raft. I can use the rope as a lasso and pull over the statue... how do I destroy it?
And does the symbol behind the vending machine have any use? I this symbol the cause for the gargoyle eyes glowing?
[close]

Click'd

Spoiler
Throw a stick of dynamite at the statue, then lasso it.
You don't have to do anything with the symbol.
[close]

selmiak

thanks click³
Spoiler
damned, I USED the rope on the statue, he complained he can't reach it, so I gave out on the statue rope combo. I didn't think to throw the rope  :X :P >:(
Now I'm done  :-D
[close]

Stupot

Spoiler
I've retrieved the coin from the payphone and then tried the coin in the soda machine but it got stuck and the chewing gum won't work. How do I push the coin further in?
[close]
Cheers

Click'd

Stupot

Click'd

Yes.
Spoiler
Use brush on moss
[close]
Spoiler
Use metal bar on hatch
[close]
Spoiler
Use charged flashlight on opening
[close]

Stupot

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Thu 21/12/2017 22:47:08
Yes.
Spoiler
Use brush on moss
[close]
Spoiler
Use metal bar on hatch
[close]
Spoiler
Use charged flashlight on opening
[close]
Spoiler
I still haven't charged my flashlight...
[close]
guess I need to do that first.

Click'd

You guessed right.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk