Started by cat, Mon 01/01/2018 09:06:45

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

Yeah 20:00 GMT is fine!

Privateer Puddin'

Isn't that starting at 10 AM for Hawaii? Will be 4am for me in Hong Kong

edit: you changed your reply :)

cat

I know it is an inconvenient time for a few people. The problem is, we are an international community. For someone it will always be in the middle of the night...

Privateer Puddin'

Quote from: cat on Mon 26/02/2018 09:50:31
I know it is an inconvenient time for a few people. The problem is, we are an international community. For someone it will always be in the middle of the night...

No it's fine - It's why I didn't enter a time because I knew I'm in the minority :)

Snarky

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Sun 25/02/2018 21:05:40
Will be 4am for me in Hong Kong

Given that it usually runs for almost 3 hours, you might be able to at least catch the "Best Game" presentation at the end, if you get up early at 6:30 or so.

Privateer Puddin'

It's fine, I only mentioned it because SilverSpook's original post had the wrong time for Hawaii :D

cat

Alright, since there are no more votes in the poll, let's finish the doodle. The ceremony will be held on March 24 (Sat) at 20:00 GMT. Details about the client will follow.

In the meantime, there is still time to play the games and vote. And because the ceremony will happen that late, the voting period has been extended - more time for you to play all games and vote :)

Stupot

Oh damn. I won't be able to participate. I work first thing on a Sunday morning here.

I could try to get up early and join the first hour but I think rather than get a ‘where are you?' phone call from Mandle for a third straight year, it's better to officially rule myself out and hand over MAGGIES presenting honors to someone who will definitely be present.

CaptainD

Just a small point - clocks change on Sunday 25th March so awards ceremony will still be BST not GMT.

cat

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 27/02/2018 10:00:09
Just a small point - clocks change on Sunday 25th March so awards ceremony will still be BST not GMT.

Huh? Don't you mean the other way round?

CaptainD

Quote from: cat on Tue 27/02/2018 12:14:01

Huh? Don't you mean the other way round?

Er... yes, that's what I meant. :-[(roll)

Danvzare

Oh my... this could get confusing.
At least for me. (laugh)

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 27/02/2018 13:37:24
Oh my... this could get confusing.
At least for me. (laugh)

My attempts to clear up the confusion have only added to the confusion... I'm sure I rather unintentionally styled Captain Disaster on myself!

paolo

AGA

A useful link for anyone in doubt.  cat, I added this to the first post.

cat

Thanks for the link! I'll also post a reminder here before the ceremony starts.

cat

This is a quick reminder to vote! In a few categories it is VERY close at the moment, so every vote counts!

CaptainD

Quote from: cat on Wed 07/03/2018 19:21:59
This is a quick reminder to vote! In a few categories it is VERY close at the moment, so every vote counts!

May I just say in behalf of everyone nominated...

EEK!

cat

Aaaaaand we are done with that - voting is over! Thanks to everyone who played the games and voted ;-D

Now everyone prepare for the ceremony this Saturday evening - details to follow. Would be nice if you could dress up your avatars again this year ;)

Danvzare

Quote from: cat on Mon 19/03/2018 19:56:46
Would be nice if you could dress up your avatars again this year ;)
Done. :-D
I still can't find my trousers though. :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk