GUI.Y co-ordinates are out of range

Started by Blondbraid, Wed 10/01/2018 17:28:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Blondbraid on Fri 12/01/2018 22:49:44
How do I make the description text disappear after clicking on something?

Assuming you have ProcessClick or RunInteraction called somewhere in the on_mouse_click, then you just do gGui1.Visible = false; before that and gGui1.Visible = true; after that.

Blondbraid

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 12/01/2018 23:08:00
Quote from: Blondbraid on Fri 12/01/2018 22:49:44
How do I make the description text disappear after clicking on something?

Assuming you have ProcessClick or RunInteraction called somewhere in the on_mouse_click, then you just do gGui1.Visible = false; before that and gGui1.Visible = true; after that.
I'm using the TwoClickHandler script, and I tried adding gGui1.Visible = false; and gGui1.Visible = true; everywhere there was a ProcessClick or RunInteraction comman in the script, like this:
Code: ags
gGui1.Visible = false;
ProcessClick(mouse.x, mouse.y, eModeUseinv);
gGui1.Visible = true;
But I saw no difference.

Crimson Wizard

Well, that will supposedly work only for blocking sequences. If there is a non-blocking sequence, or something that waits for script to end, like room change, then you need more sophysticated system. Cannot suggest anything right now.

Blondbraid

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Sat 13/01/2018 00:18:58
Well, that will supposedly work only for blocking sequences. If there is a non-blocking sequence, or something that waits for script to end, like room change, then you need more sophysticated system. Cannot suggest anything right now.
Ok, do you think I should re-post the question in the Advanced Technical Forum?

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk