Verb Coin Inventory Popup

Started by DBoyWheeler, Wed 17/01/2018 15:44:45

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Okay, pardon my noobness, but...

I'm redoing my one AGS project from previous year or year before (because it wasn't turning out as I'd like).

And I'm using the Verbcoin template/module/whatever provided by monkey_05_06.

But... I am not sure if the module includes the inventory coding already (by clicking the right mouse button), or if I have to implement that myself.

I want to include the usual right-click opening and closing the inventory, but not sure what code I need to put in, if monkey_05_06 hadn't included it in the module already.

Any pointers?

Khris

Did you try right-clicking? It worked for me.

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Khris on Wed 17/01/2018 17:52:34
Did you try right-clicking? It worked for me.

Oh, so it's already in the module?  I might have to put in a "test character" for the main character to see.

Khris

I created a new game based on the template, and right-clicking made the inventory show up.

If you're using just the module, it might be different, but still: what did you try so far? And why do you need a test character to test whether right-clicking brings up the inventory?

DBoyWheeler

Well, I found out I forgot to import the actual full module in the thing.  I thought I already did do that, but I didn't! :P

Now I just need to make a cursor and stuff before doing more testing.

Also, I just need to visit the Recruitment thread to see if any want to be part of it... once I get some stuff to show for it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk