Playtesters Wanted - Adventure of Nick & Willikins!!

Started by David Scotch, Mon 08/01/2018 19:43:40

Previous topic - Next topic

David Scotch

Hey guys!  Pinhead Games newest P&C adventure is about to drop but we are looking for a few people to help us look for last minute bugs!
The game is "The Adventures of Nick & Willikins"   It is a cartoon adventure murder mystery set in a posh "British" mansion! You play the Butler to a bratty rich kid and it's your job to prove his innocence.  You can read more at www.pinheadgames.com

While this is NOT an AGS game, we still think you guys will appreciate this game.   If you have some time to playtest in the next two weeks, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for both PC and Mac users.
Thanks!!

Kini

Hey David,

How long do you estimate it will take to play through (just very roughly)? So long as it's not insanely long, I'll be happy to playtest it and provide feedback / a bug report over the next two weeks. Full disclosure: I have never playtested a game before (but I've played a lot!).

Ta! :)

David Scotch

Quote from: esufmp on Tue 09/01/2018 13:05:43
Hey David,

How long do you estimate it will take to play through (just very roughly)? So long as it's not insanely long, I'll be happy to playtest it and provide feedback / a bug report over the next two weeks. Full disclosure: I have never playtested a game before (but I've played a lot!).

Ta! :)

They average playtime is about 4-5 hours, so nothing too crazy!
Is you send me your contact information, I can let you know where to download and link you to the playtesting feedback form.

Kini

That sounds good to me. Could you PM me the info, please? Looking forward to playing it!

splat44

I think I can play testing this.

I've done several of those before including creating bug reports.

Let me by PM

CaptainD

Mods would be worth locking this thread now, the game was released a while ago.
(https://pinheadgames.itch.io/nickwillikins)

LimpingFish

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 16/02/2018 08:29:29
Mods would be worth locking this thread now, the game was released a while ago.
(https://pinheadgames.itch.io/nickwillikins)

See, it would be nice if people took the time to update their threads, if and when their game is actually released. Thanks for the heads up.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk