Trapezoid

Yes.
That said, finish RK2 or I'll hate you.

Quickstrike

Quote from: Trapezoid on Wed 23/04/2003 05:21:45
Yes.
That said, finish RK2 or I'll hate you.

I second that!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

remixor

Quote from: Jimi on Tue 22/04/2003 17:43:04
I hate to be a spoilt sport, but I agreed with all of the others quite a few posts back. Thanks anyway.

NO!  >:(  Don't agree!  We must continue to lecture you!

(jk)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Jimi

:( I just found out that the last time my parents had a row, my dad hit my mom in the head with a remote control.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

:o Poor remote control.... Same for your mum.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Grog_boy

I kinda agree with both sides.... I hate my dad most of the time (I'm not being a self pity boy here.... I don't fell any sorry for myself).... He does a lot of things that really pisses me off!!!!
He beats me up a lot (Even  not being much bigger then me... he's still quite tall... he's about 1,93 m.... and I have a lot of purple spots on my body because of it),Spend all the money when he's felling sad, fights with everybody here (he and my brother don't speak since a fight the had 2 years ago), he's racist(the thing that I HATE the most on him) and a lot of things....
But he also did some nice things (even it doesn't compare with all the awful thing that he done)... He taugh almost all I know about computer... He help with my works (even though I work from 6 to 8 hours a day because of him), When I need some help with computers and stuff, and the greatest of them all, HE DOESN'T SUPPORT MY BAND AT ALL!!!!! I think that marvelous!!!!! He hate punk rock and since that's what my band play I rather have him away for good then just picking me up even more!!!
See Jimi.... Almost nobody likes his own parents...(1 friend of mine like... but even I love his parents) But you kinda have to live with it....

Edited: Thinking again, I don't know if I HATE my dad... I just Hate his actions..... most of the time... but I only exist because of him...

m0ds

Ring the council. Ask them to deport him ._.

m0ds

I don't hate mine, but he's divorsed, and he's got three girlfriends.
they're all extremely annoying!
one of them has to add a comment to everything i do (I mean absolutely everything),
another one says something negative about voilence eveytime i play battlefield, half-life and games like that.

and the third one laughs in an extremely F**ked up way. so annoying, i'd rip my arm of just so i could make her stop laugh!

there's nothing wrong with my dad, but  he's allways on his girlfriendses sides!

also annoying!
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Quote from: Grog_boy on Thu 24/04/2003 20:42:50
I kinda agree with both sides.... I hate my dad most of the time (I'm not being a self pity boy here.... I don't fell any sorry for myself).... He does a lot of things that really pisses me off!!!!
He beats me up a lot (Even  not being much bigger then me... he's still quite tall... he's about 1,93 m.... and I have a lot of purple spots on my body because of it),Spend all the money when he's felling sad, fights with everybody here (he and my brother don't speak since a fight the had 2 years ago), he's racist(the thing that I HATE the most on him) and a lot of things....
But he also did some nice things (even it doesn't compare with all the awful thing that he done)... He taugh almost all I know about computer... He help with my works (even though I work from 6 to 8 hours a day because of him), When I need some help with computers and stuff, and the greatest of them all, HE DOESN'T SUPPORT MY BAND AT ALL!!!!! I think that marvelous!!!!! He hate punk rock and since that's what my band play I rather have him away for good then just picking me up even more!!!
See Jimi.... Almost nobody likes his own parents...(1 friend of mine like... but even I love his parents) But you kinda have to live with it....

Edited: Thinking again, I don't know if I HATE my dad... I just Hate his actions..... most of the time... but I only exist because of him...
if my dad were like that, i'd hate him to!
one of my friends recently lost her dad, and she's happier than ever!
her dad was an alcoholic cheating scumbag who beat up her mother whenever he felt like it, so i don't blame her for feeling that way.
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Jimi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk