Strangeland

Started by Pinback, Tue 27/03/2018 23:44:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Wow!  Just amazing!  :grin:

Really love all the artwork, but especially that last shot with the woman's face.  :grin:

I NEED to play this game! 

Blondbraid

That last screenshot truly looks creepy, most intriguing!

selmiak

what's so creepy about that, I feel like that every monday morning ;)

Durq

Any update on Strangeland?

Dualnames

Strangeland is still daily being worked on! Lots of pretty screens courtesy of Victor
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Holy shit, we're updating this very slowly, gonna try and share stuffsies then!

Here's a video that showcases:

[1] Text Animations
[2] Custom Dialog Options
[3] Wave distortion plugin.

It's a bit wip, but I figured I'd share anyways <3
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

eri0o

This is really pretty. Also sounds like nightmares! I am interested :D

SilverSpook

Looks awesome! Really excited for this.

TheFrighter

It looks like Dark seed, but a little better!  :P

_

Hobo

If this is the type of stuff you got to show, you really should post updates more often :-D
Very eerie and atmospheric and while I'm not 100% sure I fully understand what's going on in this scene, it's still extremely captivating.

Dualnames

A small update I'm not sure how to do gifs properly here, but here is the tweet!

https://twitter.com/Dualnames/status/1106278078953779201

EDIT:

FireFlower

Pretty cool stuff!  8-)
Story rich DRM-free games - http://fireflowergames.com/

shaun9991

Extremely hyped for this :D
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Dualnames

KyriakosCH

Looks very interesting...
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

SilverSpook

Lookin' fantastic man! This is giving me nostalgia waves, going to have to go replay Primordia again.

Dualnames

Meanwhile, since I last posted here, an update.

-No more shall the game be bound by ags default savestates, I have went through the amazing trouble to code my own (not transferable to a plugin or module), so yay!!

Here's a visual effect for your eyes!
Spoiler
[close]

Jack

Myshkin

This is all looking pretty fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more!

JSH

This is probably the AGS game I'm most eager to play right now. Looking great! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk