Having difficulties creating Walkable areas

Started by Nmclean, Thu 12/04/2018 13:38:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Nmclean

I can't create Walkable areas, I've read through the Forum & seen that another user has experienced the same problem. I've read through the Tutorial & don't understand where I'm going wrong, can somebody assist with the above & offer any suggestions? Many thanks in advance :smiley:

Slasher

Have you been using Walkable area 0 to try and draw a Walkable area?

If you use Walkable area 0 it will not draw a Walkable area but is used to delete Walkable areas.

Use Walkable area 1 or over and it should draw a Walkable area.

Nmclean

Hi, my screen is displaying 'Walkable area ID 0', where do I find the drop menu to change the value to 1?

Slasher

Quote from: Nmclean on Thu 12/04/2018 13:58:33
Hi, my screen is displaying 'Walkable area ID 0', where do I find the drop menu to change the value to 1?
Click on 'Show this room's: dropdown at the top of editor...select Walkable areas. On the right of the editor you will now see Walkable areas dropdown list. Select a Walkable area from 1 to draw.

Nmclean

Hi, Okay, I'm seeing the Values from 0 to 15 but when I select the ID 1 Value & try to draw a walkable area nothing happens.

Slasher

Walkable area 1 is Blue...

Are you using the right draw tool from the icons at the top of the editor... ie not the Dropper?

Nmclean

Aaah, YOU'RE A STAR! :smiley:
So that's where I was going wrong, finally I'm able to create my Walkable areas, thank you so much for your time & effort helping me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk