Brick Jovian - escape from the bitcoin citadel

Started by KiraHaraReturns, Fri 12/01/2018 22:35:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KiraHaraReturns

Year 2025. Things are looking bleak here. There are two main forms of wealth in today's world, land and cryptocurrency. By the time Bitcoin became worth 100.000 $, services began to build gated cities called CITADELs where the "Bitcoin rich" live isolated from the rest of the world. Most governments no longer exist, as Bitcoin transactions are done anonymously and thus most governments can enforce no taxation on their citizens.
After seeing the enormous damage done to the fabric of society, terrorist movements emerged that sought to hunt down and murder anyone known to have a large balance of Bitcoin, or believed to be responsible in any way for the development of cryptocurrency.

Owning 0.01 BTC you are one of the “riches” running a chance to join a citadel, where everything is automated and you are supposed to be safe, even if you have to leave your family and change your name.
Brick Jove left everyone and everything behind, but his new life isn't how he has expected. Behind the walls of the citadel is no place for humanity, there is nothing but greed, agony and…

- graphics 5%
- puzzles 1%
- scripting 7%
- music/sound 0%

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/vS3bfFF.png[/imgzoom]

Crimson Wizard

This is amazing. The title screen looks like ZX Spectrum game's loading screen :).

Spoiler

[close]

selmiak

this is awesome. I'm just wondering why his glasses in the title screen have no connecting part to them between the eyes. Also is this an X-Wing to the left of the citadel?
Keep it up!!! ;-D

KiraHaraReturns

@TheFrighther
there is no combat interactions intended just classic point and click adventure solutions

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 13/01/2018 20:37:36
this is awesome. I'm just wondering why his glasses in the title screen have no connecting part to them between the eyes. Also is this an X-Wing to the left of the citadel?
Keep it up!!! ;-D

that's some new generation sci-fi frameless glasses and there are three types of drones guarding the citadel (surveillance (x-wing)-,mass destruction bombing- and shooting drones) :)

MrPr1993

Woah! This is an interesting style! Can't wait to see more of this! 0w0
Born from the 93's

AnasAbdin

You always mesmerize me with your minimalistic style. You manage to accomplish a lot of details out of it. I'm looking forward this one, I like games with morality and purpose.

Cassiebsg

You got my attention!
Very interesting plot, love the graphics and the story is very intriguing... looking forward to it! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Darth Mandarb

Dainipponjin - please review the forum rules before posting!

KiraHaraReturns - send me a PM if you want to post an update and I'll unlock it until you're ready!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk