The AGS Trove! Calling all AGSers!!

Started by Retro Wolf, Tue 24/04/2018 16:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

I've got 60 MB of content so far, keep it coming guys!

Creamy

I dug up some animations for the trove :)

VampireWombat

Today and tomorrow I'm going to be making backgrounds in a style that would be similar to if Sam and Max was given an update like DOTT. I will be exporting each background into 1920x1080 and 640x360. Most, if not all of them will be donated to the trove since it's for practice. If anyone wants something specific, send me a message. Otherwise I'll just be remaking some unused backgrounds and a few other random things.

Retro Wolf

Retro Wolf

It's been a couple of years since I've updated this. I would love to see some new content. I know you guys have unused art from half finished MAGs, background competitions, and stuff from old games. Don't let them sit around on the harddrive unused. Email me with some pngs attached or PM me a Dropbox link.

The Great Underground Empire

I just sent an e-mail with a link to my donation!

No need to credit, although I'd love it if people PM'd me if they use the art, just so I can see it. :)

Hope this helps!

Retro Wolf

A wonderful contribution PlayPretend! Thank you very much!
Would like to get more content from other users before I update the download files, I've made some more stuff myself.

Retro Wolf

Thanks to newwaveburritos for his contribution, the download is up to date.

Monsieur OUXX

Monsieur OUXX

Maybe the gfx resources should be split between low res and hi res? Just my two cents.

Babar

I seem to remember this being brought up, and then the issue mentioned (bandwidth, maybe?), but wouldn't it be more convenient to have the art available separately so that one could see all the images or at least "packs" without downloading them? Having one massive torrent or download file that you then have to browse through to see if it has anything that fits with what you need is a bit inconvenient.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Babar on Fri 16/10/2020 15:52:57
I seem to remember this being brought up, and then the issue mentioned (bandwidth, maybe?), but wouldn't it be more convenient to have the art available separately so that one could see all the images or at least "packs" without downloading them? Having one massive torrent or download file that you then have to browse through to see if it has anything that fits with what you need is a bit inconvenient.

That's what I meant. I didn't mean "separate into two packages", I meant separate into two folders inside the package. There's no point in offering, let's say, character graphics if they can't be used in the same game (not the same scale). It's easier to look for something if you know that the current folder contains only stuff that is useful to you.

Retro Wolf

I'll have a look at breaking it up somehow next time I update.

Retro Wolf

Hey guys it's been a while! This project never really took off, so I'm no longer accepting donations. The files are still available to download.

I think that the project can live on in a way if people start an account at https://opengameart.org/ and share the link to their profile in this thread. I'll update the original post with the link.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk