AGSers of Tokyo

Started by Privateer Puddin', Sat 28/04/2018 11:19:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Privateer Puddin'

Hello! I'll soon be visiting Tokyo on a business trip, and wanted to see if anyone living in or near Tokyo want to hang out, play tour guide, do whatever

I'll likely be in Tokyo from Monday 14th - Sunday 20th May, so would have a couple free nights during the week, or all of Saturday

OR if you just have suggestions on stuff to do!

Last time (my first time in Tokyo/Japan) was a much shorter trip, and all I did of note was go to SensŠ-ji and Akihabara

Stupot

Nice one. It's about time for another Hello Kittens :-D
The Wednesday or Thursday would be better for me. Where abouts will you be staying?

Privateer Puddin'

Cool!

Last time I was staying by Shiodome station, so I guess there but I should know within the week.

Privateer Puddin'

My hotel this time is right by Shinjuku station, office is near Tokyo station

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot on Sat 28/04/2018 11:36:09
Nice one. It's about time for another Hello Kittens :-D
The Wednesday or Thursday would be better for me. Where abouts will you be staying?

I'm off work on the Wednesday as well... Let's do another Hello Kittens!!!

Stupot

My wife's reminded me that we're going to a football match on the Wednesday evening. She won the tickets ages ago at work. I should still be able to meet up in the afternoon though. Depending where we meet, I'll probably have to leave about 5ish.

Privateer Puddin'

I'm only free during the evening during the week, so another day?

Mandle

I have to work until quite late on most weeknights and got preplanned stuff going on over the weekend so I might have to miss out on this one. :~(

Stupot

Ahh damn. If it was just me I could forego the football match, but my wife's booked the afternoon off work to make a thing of it so I should probably go.

Tom, from what time are you available in the evenings. Thursday's the only other day I can do really.

Privateer Puddin'

No worries!

The agenda has me finishing at 5 on Thursday.  I'll be in a different office too, near Kokuryo Station

Privateer Puddin'

Guys! I am coming back.

I'll be there evenings of 14th, 15th, and 16th?

Stupot

Sweet. I'm actually gonna be on my way back from the UK on the 15. 16th I miiiight be about but I'm back at work in 17th so I might have things to do. I'll let you know this.

Stupot

I'm actually about to head to Hong Kong. Unfortunately it's just a quick transfer through the airport.

Privateer Puddin'

Mandle

Not sure what my plans are for those dates but something may be possible!

Privateer Puddin'

Konnichiwa friends!

I met up with Stupot again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk