AGS Splash Screen Image

Started by Stranga, Tue 29/05/2018 11:41:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranga

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. But, I have made a quick pixel art splash screen for AGS if anyone needs/wants to use it. I've been using it in my my latest game and just felt like I had to share it with the AGS community for being so helpful! Enjoy everyone!

Resolution: 320x240

Gilbert

I moved this to Critics Lounge.
Depending on whether you want other people's comments on it or not, if not it could be posted in the contribution thread instead.

Anyway, since it's a blocky pixel art image, is there any reason for it to be that large. It would be much preferable if it's in low resolution (with 1:1 pixels instead of large blocky ones) so people who decide to use it can scale it up to their need whenever necessary.

Stranga

People can comment if they wish. I just wanted to make something that everyone can use if they want to. What I will do is add the 1:1 scaled image instead of the larger one. I was thinking in reverse, that people could scale down the larger image without distorting the pixels. The design was intended to be simple with block letters simply because I find them easier to draw. Anyone can modify this to their liking if they wish :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk