Rat Playing Game MAGS May 2018

Started by Mandle, Thu 07/06/2018 15:09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

RAT PLAYING GAME

You play as a sewer rat who, one day, detects a delicious smell coming from a plate of food accidentally left out overnight on a restaurant counter somewhere far above his sewer-pipe lair.

YOU MUST DEVOUR IT!!!

Along the way you will encounter enemies to fight, poisonous bait, a powerful final boss enemy and, hopefully, some moments to make your skin crawl.

Save up your XP and return to your lair to buy upgrades to your stats and skills and maybe eventually you will defeat the final boss enemy and get to the exquisite prize!

[IMGZOOM]http://i64.tinypic.com/126eblk.png[/IMGZOOM]

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Mandle

I guess the old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say...etc." is in effect here?

Slasher

Hi Mandle,

I thought you made a neat little game. Definitely worth a play.

And guys.. don't forget to leave some comments/feedback for the games you have played..(nod)

VampireWombat

I played it 4 more times this afternoon and edited my comment on the MAGs thread. I don't have too much to say since I died fairly quickly 3 of the times. And I got stuck after my second battle and was was swarmed by enemies the first time I played today. It may have been an issue due to there not being a Linux build and I just copied the needed files. The other 3 times I played using the exe via Wine instead and things went smoother.
I will give it a few more tries and comment more if I get far enough to be needed.

CaptainD

Ugh this game is tough, I like it though so will continue playing until I have a half-decent character :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk