Fortnightly Writing Competition - National rivalries [THE END]

Started by WHAM, Sun 10/06/2018 10:47:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sun 01/07/2018 13:34:42
As for Mandle's story, I understood the joke, though it would probably have worked better as a visual sketch than a written joke.

I would probably disagree with that last point. Even though the joke is not very funny I think the little humour it does have comes from having to imagine the configuration of colours/shapes and relate that to the flag puns. I think if it was drawn then it would be just a bit too obvious and the viewer would probably have a "So what?" reaction. Not that the listener/reader probably doesn't already have that... (laugh)

I plan to read all stories and vote tonight. Hopefully voting is still open.

WHAM

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 02/07/2018 10:53:07
I plan to read all stories and vote tonight. Hopefully voting is still open.

Since there are so few votes so far, I'm giving you until end of the day to get some votes in. Hopefully we'll get a few more votes, too, to make things more interesting. :)
I hope you guys don't mind all the extensions dragging this fortnightly out a bit. Sorry!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Gotta end this eventually, and so we come to the final scores:

Sinitrena takes the win! Congratulations!

Baron takes the second place.

Wiggy holds 3rd position.

Thank you to all who participated.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Baron

Ah, sorry guys.  I've been on the road travelling and missed the voting window.  Congratulations Sinitrena!

Sinitrena

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk