Help with .spr file

Started by Lester, Sat 23/06/2018 23:34:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Lester

Hi everyone, was stuck trying to open/convert a .spr file.

Crimson Wizard

There is a program called AGSTool which is used for few things, including unpacking SPR:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4n3y8ysfkcv3hcr/AGSTool%206.zip?dl=0

The author is known under nickname of SileNTViP.

The GUI is partially in Russian for some reason (forgot to translate, perhaps). To unpack sprites you need to click the bottom-left button with caption "ИзвлеÃ'‡Ã'Å' Ã'Ð¿Ã'â,¬ÃÂ°ÃÂ¹Ã'‚Ã'‹".
Select SPR file on your disk and click OK. The sprites will be exported into subfolder "acsprset", as BMP.

Other than that, if "Cart Life" source is fully opened, you may import the project in AGS Editor, and export sprites from there (may take slightly more time).

Lester

Hey Crimson Wizard, many thanks I was able to ask a friend to install the program you recommended and I have managed to convert the .spr file. Thanks for you fast answer. Saved my life!

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Lester on Sat 23/06/2018 23:57:00
Hey Crimson Wizard, many thanks I was able to ask a friend to install the program you recommended and I have managed to convert the .spr file. Thanks for you fast answer. Saved my life!

Oh, good to know someone helped. To be honest this completely dropped out of my head, was too busy last few days.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk