need help with Yago, the Coquerrestrial

Started by peter, Wed 04/07/2018 13:10:17

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

I m in the village and walk around and don't know what to do ??
Iam in the boilerroom. What to do with the faucets
What to do with the chef, doorman, doggy on the building site and youtuber.

Thanks
Peter

peter

hallo
I think no one play this nice game.
And i can't get further in the village.
what to do with the faucets in the boiler room to get it hot ?
And how to get the youtuber out his room??
The clown are lying on a stretcher.
Got 1 ambulance staff away, how do you get the other away to get the battery out the monitor ??
I put the walkie talkie with glue in the plant ??
a policeman are at the garage
Please need help!!!

Wiggy

Hi Peter,

I'd like to help, but I do not have the game, and I can't find it in the AGS games search. Can you post the link where you downloaded it? I will then give it a try and get back to you.

Regards.

peter

Quote from: Wiggy on Tue 10/07/2018 05:25:54
Hi Peter,

I'd like to help, but I do not have the game, and I can't find it in the AGS games search. Can you post the link where you downloaded it? I will then give it a try and get back to you.

Regards.

HI Wiggy
The game can you found in the Completed Game Announcements
The links to get this game are
https://jorge-vera.itch.io/yago-the-coquerrestrial

Hope you can help :)

Wiggy

Thanks peter,

I've got the game and made it to the village. What a great game! The "Spanglish" translation makes it a little hard, and give me a little time, I might be of some assistance soon.

peter

Quote from: Wiggy on Wed 11/07/2018 12:44:41
I've got the game and made it to the village. What a great game! The "Spanglish" translation makes it a little hard, and give me a little time, I might be of some assistance soon.
Quote from: Wiggy on Wed 11/07/2018 12:44:41

?? You can play it in English, use the winsetup.exe
Or change it in the game options when you the game start ??

Wiggy

Hi Peter,

I played through and got stuck at the same places, but I've had some success.

First a hint:
Spoiler
Go back and speak to people you would have seen earlier - the conversation tree has changed which gives more options
[close]

Now a spoiler:
Spoiler
Talk to the Pathetic Old People in the bar. You can now ask them "What's with the mechanic?" Then you can telephone the mechanic and play a joke on him - he will leave and you can steal things. Return to the junkyard and take the radio, connect it to the battery in inventory and use it on the table in the bar. The old people will tip you, buy wine for the drunk and go outside to get the keys the nightwatchman drops. All shops and doors are now yours!
[close]

I hope that helps a bit.

peter

Quote from: Wiggy on Wed 11/07/2018 16:54:36
Hi Peter,

I played through and got stuck at the same places, but I've had some success.

First a hint:
Spoiler
Go back and speak to people you would have seen earlier - the conversation tree has changed which gives more options
[close]

Now a spoiler:
Spoiler
Talk to the Pathetic Old People in the bar. You can now ask them "What's with the mechanic?" Then you can telephone the mechanic and play a joke on him - he will leave and you can steal things. Return to the junkyard and take the radio, connect it to the battery in inventory and use it on the table in the bar. The old people will tip you, buy wine for the drunk and go outside to get the keys the nightwatchman drops. All shops and doors are now yours!
[close]

I hope that helps a bit.

Yes Thanks Wiggy iam are so far

Im now far in the game and are here

Spoiler

And how to get the youtuber out his room??
Got 1 ambulance staff away, how do you get the other away to get the battery out the monitor ??
a policeman are at the garage]
[close]

Wiggy

You are much further than I. Ithink the difficulty with this game is the puzzles are linear, you must complete one before you can do another. For example
Spoiler
you must get the radio to get the keys to get the video, then spice up the food to get rid of the chef before you can make the diarrhoea weapon to use on the dog
[close]
and so forth. How did you get into the boiler room? Actually, I think I know. Did you need the drill? Where do you charge it up?
Spoiler
How do I get the plank to use on the wall so I can use the whip to get to the balcony? (To get the key to the boiler room)
[close]

Can you PLEASE stop modifying your second post "I am stuck here"? I post a reply to what you wrote, and next thing, you are stuck somewhere else, and my reply looks stupid. This is not a chatroom, and other players may want to see the hints and tips. Look at other threads in this forum and you'll get the idea. Put up a new post when you get stuck again, and post a spoiler of how you got "un-stuck".

The "Spanglish" I referred to in an earlier post was the dreadful English translation being used. I know how to use winsetup, but honestly some of the translation looks like it came from Googletranslate, via about two other languages. One sentence was not translated at all! "I know of cooking of what my mother I saw." is crap, there is a recruitment forum here where the developer can request help, there are services offered too. A lazy developer makes a crap game, or turns a good game into crap with poor translating. There are many developers here who can do it successfully, and many willing to help.

You started this thread calling for help - it seems to me you don't need any.

peter

Sorry Wiggy but I thought that was better to change it like that and your reply don't looks stupid but are good
Sorry for my English

To get the planks from the bench

Spoiler
Use the tabasco on the food on the table in the Cultural Center.
Talk to the pyramid man and say that you have solved the food problem.

Take the oil and spice in the kitchen.
Use the spice and oil on the food.
Grab the cap and whip
Grab a round red fruit? on the table.

Go to the construction site. Give the fruit to the dog.
take the crowbar (liver). Go upstairs.

Take the tube glue (industrial glue) and extension cord (extension cord).
Go to the courtyard of the city hall and to the back.
Use the crowbar on the bench to take the planks.
Combine the boards with the nails and then with the hammer.
you have to climb in the lamppost and then use the whip on the balcony
Use the ladder on the wall to climb on the balcony.
[close]

I can send you a PM how far i'am
But now i can't further

Spoiler
I think when its hot the youtuber leave his  room??
a policeman are at the garage
[close]

Thanks for the help

Wiggy

The Boiler room and you-tuber puzzle:

Spoiler

There are 3 faucets. The lower 2 will be jammed if the top faucet is horizontal, so use the top one to make it vertical. Now both lower faucets can be moved to horizontal. Now use glue on lower 2 faucets. Move top faucet to horizontal, use panel and a cut-scene follows where you-tuber opens window and leaves room. Go outside and look at window, and you are inside.

I have been inside town hall, I think I have to do something to the mother, have spoken to kid. What did you do to get the clown on the stretcher?
[close]
I hope that helps.

peter

Yes thanks Wiggy

inside town hall, to do something to the mother

Spoiler
Look at the attendant - his hand moves close to the mother's ass.
Stand behind the mother. Look at the hand of the attendant.
If he moves his hand, click (hand icon) on the mother's ass.
If you do that at the right time, she will hit him with her handbag.

Then take the money. Give the money to the child, exchange for his lollipop.
 Lick at the lollipop. Place the sticky lollipop on the stand.
 Place the microphone on the sticky lollipop.
 The event starts and you film it for your documentary.
 The guests run outside. Yago leaves the town hall through the back door.
Go back inside through the back door. You come into the projection room ?
 Look in the two boxes and take a bottle with 96% alcohol.
 Go to the courtyard. Everyone is gone.
 Go inside. Grab the scissors.
 Leave the town hall and go to the street.
 The clown is picked up by an ambulance.
[close]

Hope this help :)

Wiggy

Thanks peter I'll keep you informed :-D

I've made some progress. To get rid of policeman:
Spoiler

use balloons with glue then ball. Use paint on ball to get doll. Use doll on policeman, he chases away. Now you can move left to next screen to find military.
[close]

In inventory you can
Spoiler
use scissors with soda bottle to get glass, pour alcohol in glass. Use scissors on bottle top to get thin sheet of metal.
[close]

With the military
Spoiler
use correction fluid on box, use thin sheet of metal on lock - box is open.
[close]

The monitor
Spoiler
use j-pad on monitor to record beeps. Use walkie on plant, glue on walkie, then j-pad on sticky walkie. Cut scene follows where 2nd ambulance man goes. Use screwdriver on monitor to get the battery. Combine battery with drill in inventory and use drill on box at military. I need to "dis-arm" the chair.
[close]
I'm stuck now.

Wiggy

At police car:
Spoiler

Use suction cup on police car. Use police car gives engine and trunk, use trunk to get spanner. Use screwdriver, then cutter on engine. Use engine to get pedals. Spanner is used to "dis-arm" the chair in the youtuber's room.
[close]
I'm stuck with the box, there might be a bug here.

EDIT: The only bug was in my brain! On to chapter3...

peter

Quote from: Wiggy on Sat 14/07/2018 02:36:57
At police car:
Spoiler

Use suction cup on police car. Use police car gives engine and trunk, use trunk to get spanner. Use screwdriver, then cutter on engine. Use engine to get pedals. Spanner is used to "dis-arm" the chair in the youtuber's room.
[close]
I'm stuck with the box, there might be a bug here.

EDIT: The only bug was in my brain! On to chapter3...

Ok Iam in Jail to :)

Wiggy

Well done, getting out of jail isn't too hard. The next bit I'm stuck on, trying to
Spoiler
make an electromagnet.
[close]
Give me a clue please.

peter

do you have

Spoiler
use the copper wire on the metal pole.
Take the copper wire in your hand and use it on the battery
Use the positive pool on the battery.
Use the negative pool on de copper wire.
The box on the wall opens
[close]

Hope this help :)

peter

now iam stuck

Spoiler
I have
soldiers clothes on
sandwich
wine
fork part
pen
bucket is at the resin tree but can't take resin
I went in the tower to the office window with the elevator but can't open the window
[close]

Wiggy

Hi Peter,

You first need to
Spoiler
access the warehouse. The mechanic on the airfield has a pass. To get the pass you need to pour soda into his gasoline bottle. To get the soda from the vending machine you have to use the jack from the van by the front gate, which is the screen to the right of the airfield.
[close]

Happy gaming!

Wiggy

I've finally finished the game, and some of the last puzzles were very difficult. 7 items in inventory and I thought I needed more. Not so! Great game that never gives up. Thank-you peter for bringing it to my attention.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk