We need a woman!

Started by AGA, Tue 22/04/2003 02:43:58

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

To voice-act in our game, that is... Any girls who have mics, that could do an American woman's voice?

shitar

:D SURE!! ohh.... wait a minute!
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

BruisedWeasel

if no one else volunteers.....

but be sure to have an alternate in case I don't follow through with the offer.

cpage

Melia- okay so youl only do it if
1) there are no other volunteers
2) There is another volunteer?

BruisedWeasel

Do you question my logic, pag0rz?

If you are questioning my logic, I shall be cross.

n3tgraph

bruised - what happened to the name?

:)

anyway, I think you doing a voice would be cool :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

cpage

:P I never  question bad logic  ;)  

m0ds

Looks to me like her text got sensible and her avatars got stupid :P MEEEELYARRR.

m0ds

Privateer Puddin'

what game is this aga0rz ?

Ionias

Yeah, what game is this? I could maybe convince my wife Robin. She did some great voice acting in my game.

jannar85

We need a woman too, for Roger Foodbelly ._.
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

AGA

Heh, it's for Alien Rape Escape (which was just released, check the Announcements forum). The person who did it would only have about 10-15 sentences to speak, I think, nothing huge.

tori_bell

i'm confused... did someone already volunteer?  i could do it... and i can do an american voice really well... seeing as i am an american.   i don't have any experience... but i can try... and right now i have a sore throat so i have that sexy-sick-voice thing going on right now... but if you don't like that i should be better in a few days.
ciao
tori

AGA

No-one's volunteered yet, and you sound perfect for the part :)

Could you upload a sample of your voice, or email it to me at aga@agagames.com ? thanks.

m0ds

Can you do the Heather Brooke voice?

:P
m0ds

tori_bell

8)
great! this sounds awesome... yeah, i'm pretty much willing to do any voice you need (in exchange for a walkthrough for "Just Another Point n Click Adventure)  just kidding... but that would be nice... my mic isn't working right now, but my boyfriend said he'd bring me his this weekend... so, if you wanna email me some of the script for me to read that'd be great... you can email me at fstu23@aol.com and i can get you a voice sample by like monday... and this goes for anyone that needs an american female voice...
:D
ciao
tori

AGA

Okay, I'll email you with the script :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk