WEREWOLF GAME (GAME OVER & DISCUSSION)

Started by Mandle, Sat 14/07/2018 17:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

Well, I guess since it looks like getting drunk on wolfsbane mojitos is the most active we're going to get, there isn't too much need for people to interact. Of course since a werewolf will probably play jump rope with someone's entrails soon, it might be a good time to say good bye or something. Or a sing a long works too.
Take one down and pass it around.

dayowlron

As far as the tavern song goes "100 beers on the wall" it doesnt say anywhere in it that you only get to take 1 down, just that you take 1 down at a time so it could be 1 person drinking all 100 bottles of beer so the number of people doesnt have to determine the number of wolfsbane mojitos are on the wall, but I will continue with (i believe) 8 wolfbane mojitos on the wall...
As far as judging someone based on their avatar I tried to put an avatar on my profile a while back but it never would save it so I just said forget it rather than asking for help but now I think i need to figure out why I couldnt get an avatar on here so I am not judged based on being avatar-less.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

Woohoo, I finally got my avatar to work.
That is weird that it won't work with https but it works with http.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Hey, this talk of bar songs led me to a thought. Dogs have much better hearing than humans, so it would reason that wolves and werewolves would too. I don't suppose anyone has some bagpipes?

Cassiebsg

There are been some sightings of werewolfs near by!

Check these ilustrations from the local newspaper! http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=56045.new#new

8-0 8-0 8-0
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Sinitrena

Oh god, cassie, you saw one of those beasts? I'm so glad you're still alive!

Well, at least we have some sketches now to work with.

(Lovely avatar, by the way, dayowlron.)

dayowlron

Thanks Sinitrena. That is the one I tried to load before.
Oh no a werewolf sighting before nightfall.

Privateer Puddin'

Hello, hi. Sorry I am here. I spent last night battling a dragon called AGS.

I'm catching up, but my day one stance tends to be don't lynch anyone!

Sinitrena

Vampires, werewolves, witches and now a dragon? This is definetely the wrong village to grow old :~(

Privateer Puddin'

What do you expect from a game of Werewolf run by an Australian? They're used to all kinds of deadly creatures.

josiah1221

After a long and exhausting work day I've made it to the party, though a bit late. I'll take 2 mojitos! Better yet make it 3! I am glad that we can all agree that lynching someone at this point is not a great idea considering it's far to risky. We don't want to lynch one of our own considering an unfortunate individual will lose their life tonight anyway :( We can only hope our seer survives and can bless us with fruitful knowledge. If I don't live to see the sun rise kill ever last one of those beasts!

selmiak

sorry for being late.
not lynching anyone will not help at all, just gather all the clues. The wolfes will get someone no matter what. Do we get any more clues through this more than knowing who is not a wolf?
The seer has to find out about the wolfes and then somehow communicate this without giving up that he is the seer and this by not pming and by not suggesting a found wolf to lynch as that would seem very seerish.
From the last game I learned you never go wrong with lynching josiah1221. Just saying ;)
*passes on the wolfsbane*

josiah1221

Hmmm, and this coming from a "king" from "another game" that I (nearly) assassinated. Has fate bestowed upon selmiak the title of Alpha wolf?! Maybe I've had one too many mojitos!

selmiak

or maybe I'm the seer and don't want to be eaten by the wolfes? Or maybe you are waiting for your orders from the alpha wolf? time will tell.

Stupot

I'm itchin' for s lynchin'? Hurry up night-time.

Riaise

Quote from: Sinitrena on Wed 18/07/2018 21:48:48
But it should be

9 WOLFSBANE MOJIOTOS HANGING ON THE WALL

After all, our town is small and has only nine inhabitants.

I added an extra one for our beloved Creator, Mandle the Almighty. Perhaps if we worship him enough, he'll protect us from the wolves? (laugh)

Mandle

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Thu 19/07/2018 03:13:35
What do you expect from a game of Werewolf run by an Australian? They're used to all kinds of deadly creatures.

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Oh, and I'll be closing then Day Phase very soon as it appears at this time that a lynching is unlikely on Turn #1.

VampireWombat

Guess this means last call for wolfsbane mojitos.

selmiak

Look at stupot's avatar, that beast hides in the shadows only to come out at night! 8-0

Mandle

AS THE SUN SINKS IN THE WEST AND THE MOON RISES FROM BEHIND THE MOUNTAINS THE TOWNSFOLK ALL HEAD HOME TO BED.

TURN #1
NIGHT PHASE

[IMGZOOM]http://i65.tinypic.com/2bbceo.png[/IMGZOOM]

Players:

(In order of sign-up)

Josiah: Alive
PrivateerPuddin: Alive
VampireWombat: Alive
Cassie: Alive
Sinitrena: Alive
Dayowlron: Alive
Stupot: Alive
Selmiak: Alive
Riaise: Alive

(I have removed numbers and extra letters from some players' names to make it easier for people to remember how to type them during the game)

Current Roles:

Villagers: 3
Seer: 1
Fool: 1
Bodyguard: 1

Werewolves: 2
Alpha Werewolf: 1

No further discussion in the thread please until the beginning of the next Day Phase about 24 hours from now.

Could the Seer and the Alpha Werewolf please PM me with the name of their intended targets before that time.

The Bodyguard should also PM me if they intend to guard anyone this Night Phase.

Have a pleasant evening all! See you in the morning... hopefully... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk