WEREWOLF GAME (GAME OVER & DISCUSSION)

Started by Mandle, Sat 14/07/2018 17:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

[redacted]

Mandle

I'll just mention here that Stupot edited his post at my request.

Mandle

I'm going to end this Night Phase a few hours early as I might be busy later:

THE TOWN AWAKENS AND RELUCTANTLY CHECKS FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE FOR SIGNS OF VIOLENCE.

EVENTUALLY THEY DISCOVER ONE HOUSE WITH A BROKEN-IN SIDE WINDOW. A GLANCE THROUGH THE WINDOW, AND THE SIGHT OF THE BLOOD-SPLATTERED FLOOR, CEILING AND WALLS INSIDE, REVEALS THE TERRIBLE TRUTH:

THIS IS THE SITE OF ANOTHER SLAYING BY WEREWOLVES!!!

THE HOUSE IN QUESTION BELONGED TO...

Spoiler
PRIVATEER PUDDIN!!!

Further investigation of his home reveals that his role was:

Spoiler
VILLAGER.

(There are only the simple belongings of a normal villager to be found.)
[close]
[close]

TURN #3
DAY PHASE

[IMGZOOM]http://i68.tinypic.com/n21ydi.png[/IMGZOOM]

Players:

(In order of sign-up)
Spoiler

Josiah: Alive
PrivateerPuddin: DEAD. Role: Villager (Killed by werewolves in Night Phase #2)
VampireWombat: Alive
Cassie: Alive
Sinitrena: Alive
Dayowlron: DEAD. Role: The Fool (Killed by werewolves in Night Phase #1)
Stupot: Alive
Selmiak: Alive
Riaise: Alive

[close]
Current Roles:
Spoiler

Villagers: 2
Seer: 1
Fool: 0
Bodyguard: 1

Werewolves: 2
Alpha Werewolf: 1
[close]

The Day Phase 0f Turn #3 now begins with the same rules as before. Once again, deceased players may no longer post in this thread.

The deceased may, however, communicate with other players by PM (within the rules) and, of course, follow the progress of the game passively in this thread.

IMPORTANT: IF THE TOWN FAILS TO LYNCH A WEREWOLF DURING THIS DAY PHASE AND, ASSUMING THE WEREWOLVES MAKE A KILL DURING THE NEXT NIGHT PHASE, THEN THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL LOSE THE GAME AS THE GOOD AND EVIL PLAYERS NUMBERS WILL BE TIED AND THE TOWN WILL BE UNABLE TO REACH A MAJORITY VOTE FOR LYNCHING.
THE TOWN MUST LYNCH A WEREWOLF THIS TURN OR THE WEREWOLVES WILL WIN AFTER THE NEXT NIGHT PHASE IS OVER!!!

As always, this Day Phase will last for about 48 hours.

Let the discussions begin!

VampireWombat

Well, this is unfortunate. We can't make any more mistakes now. Otherwise we may as well just burn the village to the ground.
I am quite surprised that PrivateerPuddin was targeted instead of me or someone else more outspoken. Obviously these werewolves are smarter than I thought. Which I suppose isn't saying much.
This time we must be decisive. We must act.

Sinitrena

That's easier said than done. Yes, it is absolutely necessary to lynch someone this turn, but I do not have any more information than before. With, maybe, the exception that Privateer Puddin' intended to lynch Stupot. But that could be misdirection, of course.

Riaise

Aww, bad luck, Privateer Puddin'. :( I wonder if the seer made any progress last night? I hope they can find a way to communicate their findings with us.

The general consensus last time seemed to be that Stupot and Selmiak were the most suspicious, with the rest of us pretty much equal in each other's suspicions. So it seems like one of those two are the most likely candidates that we'll be able to agree on as a group, unless anyone has changed their mind?

VampireWombat

If the seer also has telekinesis, there are several ways I could think of to get the information. But that seems unlikely.
I have a feeling that the werewolves are quietly laughing at us, though.
But I can say one thing for sure, my instincts on everything except towards Dayowlron have been wrong.
I would like to hear from at least one more person before making any decision, though. Preferably 2...

Cassiebsg

Oh, poor Privateer! The good news is that he can now concentrate on Feria from the afterlife. ;)
Okay, now we have to lynch a Werewolf! There is no way around it. Yet, I don't have much more insight as I had last time. Failure for us to reach a consensus on whom to vote will result in a win for the wolfs. No locks will keep us safe this time.
I got my 3 main suspects. Need to make a decision soon. ???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

Hopefully I'll have a chance to vote on a decision. I most likely won't be back for 13 1/2 hours or so. And I don't want to be the first person to vote to lynch someone...

Stupot

Unlucky Puddin'. My gut was right that he wasn't a wolf.
I'm a bit confused as to when we're supposed to vote to lynch? Is it before the night phase starts or in the “morning”?
I'm pretty much clueless about everyone else. The wolves all know who each other are, right?

@VW - maybe you can put in an early vote with Mandle.

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 24/07/2018 00:01:35
I'm a bit confused as to when we're supposed to vote to lynch?

Votes for lynching are made here in the game thread during the Day Phase. So, anytime now before the Night Phase starts. Please don't forget to bold your votes.

Votes can be changed at any time until then but must be reposted. No editing old votes.

This Day Phase still has about 1.5 days left so quite a bit of time left to do so.

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 24/07/2018 00:01:35
The wolves all know who each other are, right?

Correct.

Stupot

I think I'm going to vote now.
Cassie told me that we have to vote in the morning. She may have just meant ‘the next day' but something about her choice of words made me believe she was making an attempt to confuse me, or at least prey on my existing confusion. So, I'm going to vote for Cassie

josiah1221

I dread this night to come, though I'm grateful to still be alive.

Something strikes me odd with Stupot! Who speaks of Cassie that told him to vote in the "morning" hmmm... there was no talk of this here! Outside communication?

Stupot plays "confused" asking if the "wolves all know who each other are, right?" This seems like a pretty good strategy!

Privateer Puddin' might have actually been on to something!

My gut feeling at this point is Stupot is a wolf. I vote Stupot!

josiah1221

I only worry now that it may still be Cassie and this is a huge "mind f**k!" strategy... ugh!!!

Sinitrena

I was already suspicious of Stupot and his latest post didn't change this at all. As a matter of fact, before I really couldn't decide between Stupot and Selmiak but now my instinct tells me not to trust Stupot even a little bit. And the wolves did go after Privateer Puddin' who voted for Stupot before. So yes, I also vote: Stupot.

VampireWombat

Ugh. As much as I hate to do this, there's something that makes me think that because she's been the least suspicious to me that makes her now the most suspious.
I hate to do this. But I vote: Cassie.

Riaise

I was leaning towards Stupot last time and nothing has happened since then to make me change my mind. So, in honour of Privateer Puddin's last wishes, I vote: Stupot.

Stupot

You're all wrong. And frankly I think that most of you know it.

Mandle

This Day Phase will end more or less 24 hours from now, give or take a few hours.

Cassiebsg

geesh, take it on me being Portuguese and then you come at me in a technicality. 8-0 In Portuguese morning and day are the same word (check it if you don't believe me)! And technically the night is still part of the day... (roll) But I suspect you're only trying to confuse us. (wtf)
If you want the wolfs to win then lynching me seems like the perfect thing to do. (nod)

So, I hate to do this too as I was more inclined to vote for selmiak or Riaise, but you leave me no choice.

Vote: Stupot
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk