WEREWOLF GAME (GAME OVER & DISCUSSION)

Started by Mandle, Sat 14/07/2018 17:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Then again, I revoke my vote, for now. Need to think a bit. Last time I was about to vote, turned out to be the fool. (roll)

Vote:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

I'm back btw. Thanks for not lynching or lunching me over night....
I won't change my vote, but it's interesting to see how everyone votes when the day comes to an end.
Since nooone nominated me for lynching the werewolf either don't want to draw suspicion to them by directing lynching in my direction, but then they can have their revenge over night. Privateer Pudding also suspected stu and he is gone now. or worst case, I'm suspecting an upstanding citicens, but something suspicious is about that stupot...

Vote:stupot-

We have to lynch someone, so we better be right with that, otherwise the werewolfs get a percentually bigger "bite" and can disrupt any future voting... no pressure there to the last votes,  ...

Mandle

Just a little over 12 hours until this Day Phase ends.

Stupot

@Cassie. I checked the Portuguese thing and you are right. Tomorrow and morning is pretty much the same word. I'm still getting a certain vibe from your posts though. Like, your decision to retract your vote for me after everybody else (including other wolves maybe?) has already followed your decision. Genuine change of heart or something a little more devious?

Seems like I'm doomed either way. If I miraculously don't get lynched after all I'm still going to get eaten.

Stupot

Okay. I probably should have done this earlier, rather than trying to be subtle but the truth is:

I AM THE SEER AND CASSIE IS A WEREWOLF

If you are not a werewolf you MUST believe me and vote to lynch Cassie. That is the only way to ensure our survival for another day.

Cassiebsg

Oh, I see, trying to avoid getting lynched? ???
That seems rather desperate. Well, now I'm sure whom to vote you are a wolf! Probably the alpha too! 8-0

Vote: Stupot
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

josiah1221

Well, things just got interesting!!! 8-0

Either Stupot is a wolf trying to get us to lynch Cassie, who would obviously not be a wolf. Therefore wolves win and we killed one of our own.

Or Stupot is the seer trying to keep us from lynching him because he knows Cassie is actually a wolf. Therefore we kill a wolf (Cassie) and survive another day to have a chance to lynch one of the other 2.

Choices, choices, choices... I don't know where to go from here, the last time I second guessed myself it backfired on me. Maybe I should keep my original vote?!

Stupot

If you are not a wolf you have to believe me. Because I've basically just told the wolves that they have to kill me next. They know I'm telling the truth.

Think about it. If you were the seer and you knew who one or more of the wolves were, what would you do? Nobody else is coming out claiming to be the seer. And if you give us another night I might survive to prove it to you.

selmiak

these are desperate times in our small village getting smaller!
stu is really really desperate either way, but probably also a clever wolf.

...still not changing my vote and hoping for the best.

Stupot

Then you've killed us all, Selmiak. Or you're a wolf, but that's neither here nor there if we don't all vote for Cassie who is the only one we know is definitely a wolf.

VampireWombat

Well, since Stupot revealed his hand, so I will I.
I knew he was the Seer and protected him last night since I am the guard.
If you people lynch him, you are all on your own.

selmiak

yeah, just teasing the real seer there with untold knowlege you meanie wolfs. ;-D
This game is great and imho Vampire Wombat should be lynched next (in case stu is a real wolf and neither of them eat me...). I'm not that tasty, just saying... ;)

Stupot

There won't be a “next”
Where is everybody? Night time will come any moment now.

VampireWombat

Well, it was nice knowing you Stupot. I will avenge your death somehow.

Sinitrena

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 25/07/2018 13:56:36
Well, it was nice knowing you Stupot. I will avenge your death somehow.

If you two tell the truth and Cassie is a wolf, then lynching Stupot means the game is basically over and it is impossible for you, VampireWombat, to avenge Stupot.

If, on the other hand, the current voting targets a wolf, then lynching Stupot means the wolves lose a member, the game will go on and VampireWombat will have the chance to avenge Stu next night. That settels it. You are both wolves.

VampireWombat

That's not true Sinitrena. If I'm telling the truth, then I can avenge Stupot simply by not guarding anyone tonight.
The wolves will then kill every last one of you, thus avenging Stupot.

Stupot

You might as well guard yourself VW. You'll be the sole survivor and restart the human race. The more adamant that Sinitrena and Selmiak are that we are wolves the more Sure I am that they are the wolves. But it doesn't matter. Where is everybody else?

Stupot

Riaise

I've been trying to type up a reply for the last few minutes, but I keep getting the "a new reply has been posted while you were typing" message, so I've been trying to re-think what I was going to say. But here's my original message anyway:

HA! I KNEW you two were working together! I've been vindicated! :-D

Now, the trouble is are you telling the truth, or is this a bluff? Something is still niggling at me. If Stu is the seer, why would he check on Cassie, who none of us really suspected, rather than one of the people he did suspect? :-\ He mentioned Selmiak, Sinitrena and Josiah, and yet didn't bother to check any of his own top three suspects? That strikes me as a bit strange.

Riaise

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 25/07/2018 14:26:50
That's not true Sinitrena. If I'm telling the truth, then I can avenge Stupot simply by not guarding anyone tonight.
The wolves will then kill every last one of you, thus avenging Stupot.

"The wolves will then kill every last one of you"? Did you slip up there, VampireWombat? Are you not one of us? ;)

I still can't work out who the third wolf is, though. :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk