WEREWOLF GAME (GAME OVER & DISCUSSION)

Started by Mandle, Sat 14/07/2018 17:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

I'm a what? I'm assuming that's gallows humor.
Riaise Only for a bit. I fully admit that the first night I stood outside Cassie's door. Which makes me wonder if she is a werewolf as Stupot says, how did she sneak past me...
So there actually is a chance he lied to us. Or else werewolves can change very quietly.
All I know is that someone isn't what they claim. And it's not me.
And no, I didn't slip up in my wording. If Stupot is lynched as is the Seer, then I officially don't count myself as one of this town.
Of course if Stupot is lynched as turns out to be a wolf, then I will personally guard you myself tonight... If the wolves don't kill me.

VampireWombat

The more I think about things, the less anything makes sense.
Somewhere I messed up.
Did someone put something in my wolfsbane mojitos?

Riaise

It feels like soooooo long ago that we were singing about wolfsbane mojitos! (laugh)

Sinitrena

Maybe we should start another song. I mean, what else can we do while we wait for the night?

Stupot

Riaise. I was chucking out random names. At that point I literally had no reason to suspect anyone. And choosing Cassie wasn't necessarily because I thought she was a wolf (although I had an inkling by then). But anyway, it's useful for the seer to know if someone is a villager too because then they can communicate with that person.

I'm giving away good tips for the next round here. That's how desperate I am that you all believe me.

josiah1221

Uh... something's not adding up here... there are only 4 of us remaining and 3 wolves. Yet there are 5 votes for Stupot! 8-0 Certainly a wolf wouldn't purposely vote against its own kind?! I think we may be making a grave mistake!!!

Stupot

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 25/07/2018 14:52:49
The more I think about things, the less anything makes sense.
Somewhere I messed up.
Did someone put something in my wolfsbane mojitos?
No man. The messing up was all on me. I shouldn't have messed around being ambiguous early on which made Privateer Puddin' so suspicious. That made everyone think that because the wolves got him, he must have been right about me. But he was wrong.

Sinitrena

Quote from: josiah1221 on Wed 25/07/2018 15:37:11
Uh... something's not adding up here... there are only 4 of us remaining and 3 wolves. Yet there are 5 votes for Stupot! 8-0 Certainly a wolf wouldn't purposely vote against its own kind?! I think we may be making a grave mistake!!!
I thought this too. And I think they have one wolf howling with the wind, so to speak.

josiah1221

Very possible... I still stand by my vote, just getting antsy with all the "what ifs"!

Cassiebsg

Uhm... I come home fully expecting this game to be in night phase or me dead and... still in light phase? 8-0
When I come here this morning I was fully intended to come and vote for Mandle... but now I'm worried if something happened to him? :-\
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

Oh, and if you all wondering where I've been: I've been at work and now need to go make dinner.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

I guess we may as well start the singing.
I recommend "Where, Oh Werewolf" from the Werewolf episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Stupot

Yeah I thought maybe Mandle was giving us a bit more time for the day phase, but he's been conspicuously absent since just before the day phase would have ended. Hope you're okay dude.

selmiak

*smokes some more wolfsbane and readies the pitchfork*

why only one :)

selmiak

Quote from: Riaise on Wed 25/07/2018 14:42:42
I still can't work out who the third wolf is, though. :-\

not saying I am but I'd check out riaise if I were the seer ;) dont eat me, I suspect all of you..

Stupot

You're not the seer. I am. And there won't be a chance to check out Riaise or anyone unless we all vote for the only person we know who is definitely a wolf.

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot on Wed 25/07/2018 21:16:09
Yeah I thought maybe Mandle was giving us a bit more time for the day phase, but he's been conspicuously absent since just before the day phase would have ended. Hope you're okay dude.

I'm great, thanks! I actually lay down for a short nap early on last night and ended up sleeping 12 hours right through to morning. Probably the fact that the weather cooled slightly making such a wonderful thing possible.

I will have a coffee and some breakfast (no dinner last night) and then end this Day Phase.

Stupot

Niiice. You've inspired me to go back to bed for a bit :-)

Mandle

AT THE END OF THE DAY THE LYNCH VOTES STAND AT:

Josiah: Stupot
VampireWombat: Cassie
Cassie: Stupot
Sinitrena: Stupot
Stupot: Cassie
Selmiak: Stupot
Riaise: Stupot

THE TOWNFOLK CLOSE IN ON THE STRUGGLING STUPOT, DRAG HIM TO THE LYNCHING POLE, AND HANG HIM HIGH!!!

STUPOT WAS INDEED:

Spoiler
THE SEER!!!

THE WEREWOLVES, CASSIE, RIAISE, AND, THE ALPHA WEREWOLF SINITRENA, HAVE NOTHING MORE TO FEAR NOW THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER OUTNUMBERED.

THE SUN SINKS BELOW THE HORIZON AND THEY TRANSFORM INTO BEASTS BEFORE THE VILLAGERS' EYES!

THE REMAINING TOWNFOLK ARE QUICKLY RIPPED TO SHREDS AND EATEN.

THE WEREWOLVES LOPE OFF INTO THE NIGHT IN SEARCH OF THEIR NEXT TARGET VILLAGE!

THE END.

REMAINING ROLES REVEALED

Josiah: Villager
VampireWombat: Bodyguard
Cassie: Werewolf
Sinitrena: Alpha Werewolf
Stupot: Seer
Selmiak: Villager
Riaise: Werewolf

Congratulations to Cassie, Sinitrena, and Riaise who are the winners of this round!

I will start a new thread for potential signups to another round soon.

For now, some post-game discussion in this thread is very welcome!

Deceased players are now able to speak once again in this thread and even non-players may join in the discussion!

AAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[close]

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk