The Guilt Eternal

Started by Shadow1000, Thu 19/07/2018 03:46:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

I started playing this and things were progressing nicely but I seem to be out of things to do.

Spoiler
I got the pot from the crime scene and can't progress past that. I have the pot, paper cup, scissors, cards and cell phone. I can't call anyone on the phone. Nothing to do at work, home and the crime scene. I tried the old "everything on everything" and no progress
[close]

Thank you

Wiggy

Hi Shadow1000,

You haven't found the "Spear & Jackson" #3! (sorry, that's an allusion to "Ripping Yarns") I actually own a Spear & Jackson, and it's very handy for digging up evidence, particularly in a
Spoiler
discoloured spot in the middle of a light spot.
[close]

The "Ripping Yarns" episode was "The Ballad of Eric Olthwaite"..."It were always raining in Denley Moor...

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Thu 19/07/2018 14:24:22
Hi Shadow1000,

You haven't found the "Spear & Jackson" #3! (sorry, that's an allusion to "Ripping Yarns") I actually own a Spear & Jackson, and it's very handy for digging up evidence, particularly in a
Spoiler
discoloured spot in the middle of a light spot.
[close]

The "Ripping Yarns" episode was "The Ballad of Eric Olthwaite"..."It were always raining in Denley Moor...

Hi Wiggy

To be honest, I didn't understand anything you said :)

I assume you mean to
Spoiler
dig more at the crime scene?
[close]

Wiggy

Sorry for being cryptic,

The implement you need is at the crime scene! There are no hotspots, so you just need to click on things - if you can dig that. You will find something that can help you out of the hole you are in.

Complete Spoiler follows:
Spoiler
At the middle to top of the screen is an object in the sand. It is a shovel. Click on it and use it on the middle of the light patch on the left of screen
[close]
. Hope that helps

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Thu 19/07/2018 14:42:16
Sorry for being cryptic,

The implement you need is at the crime scene! There are no hotspots, so you just need to click on things - if you can dig that. You will find something that can help you out of the hole you are in.

Complete Spoiler follows:
Spoiler
At the middle to top of the screen is an object in the sand. It is a shovel. Click on it and use it on the middle of the light patch on the left of screen
[close]
. Hope that helps

I already had the
Spoiler
shovel and pot
[close]
I got stuck on what to do next.

KyriakosCH

I am having the exact same issue. I tried to find more burried objects afterwards, but nothing. Only the shovel and the jar.
Then the detective leaves and I cannot say stuff to the n.f. studying girl, nor speak to anyone for much on the phone...

My items are:

-phone
-scissors
-papercup
-broken jar
-shovel

hm, i am wondering if one should do as in the intro, and stand to talk on the same location?!

EDIT: nevermind, i found what i had to do:

Spoiler
use the pot on the books, so that the character will reflect on how he needs to visit a library...
[close]
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

peter

Use the pot shards on the computer and books in the bedroom.
Ask Beata about the library.
Use computer

Then i walk around .
I need a flower pot

Sorry was to fast i found it

Shadow1000

Thank you. I made a lot of progress. I don't think I would have figured that one out even using "try everything on everything"

Wiggy

I'm stuck trying to
Spoiler
invoke the ghost
[close]
. I have the
Spoiler
torch, shroud, sacred herbs
[close]
, and I've met Alex and the professor. Help please!

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Fri 20/07/2018 10:18:02
I'm stuck trying to
Spoiler
invoke the ghost
[close]
. I have the
Spoiler
torch, shroud, sacred herbs
[close]
, and I've met Alex and the professor. Help please!

You need the
Spoiler
vodka
[close]
. It's in a very obvious place.

Wiggy

Thanks, I actally worked it out after a sleep. Now I'm stuck right at the very end - I'm missing an item. I have:
Spoiler
Crystal Ball, feather, Tarot cards and book all placed inside the circle. Nothing else I have is magical. I used the truth dust twice on Beata and the sorcerer and it's gone.
[close]
What have I missed?

Also the game crashed a lot during the
Spoiler
seance.
[close]
Did anyone else experience this? I played through again from a previous save and got trapped at home, could not leave. It kept saying it was the "decisive moment". I think the game thought I was in another place.

EDIT: Disregard - I solved it and finished the game. Thanks to the developers and the Polish government for a good game!

peter

Yes i did have problems with the seance in the attic.
If you in the attic and go home on the map in the mobile telephone i did not get or found to go back to the attic ??
And you must use the lighter on the candle more times even it was burning ??
im now out the castle :)

peter

yes got trapped to at home, could not leave. It kept saying it was the "decisive moment".
I did use the truth on the sorcerer and Beata and got a empty jar and have the truth powder to.
There are many bugs. when you go back behind the altar, you fall into the room, have to use the feather, you return to the moon. Then the game is scratched
If you miss magical items, you can't leave the room with the circle ?
I finished the game but must load the game alot   

Tabata

Mpf - after reading the last posts (lots of saves needed) I don't have much hope :cry:
(I only saved ones when I got stuck) and I fear it might be a bug involved.
But maybe I am in luck and just didn't get it? (roll)

I am in the castle right now, not able to leave and need to distract the guard.
Spoiler
I can't open the chest with the keyhole inside or the hollow part unter the statue.
I can'i enlighten the fireplaces (one I can go in but nothing else and the other one needs cleaning first).
I can't cut the rope take the mop or reach the throne or do anything with one of my items to the guard nor do I get new dialog options for him.

Now I am out of options/ideas how I might be able to distract him. :sad:
Inventory: cards, cup, phone, scissors, spate, broken pot, recorder, book, lighter. 
[close]
Can anyone give me a hint, please (or confirm that I got stuck because of a bug)?

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 22/07/2018 14:30:40

I am in the castle right now, not able to leave and need to distract the guard.
Spoiler
I can't open the chest with the keyhole inside or the hollow part unter the statue.
I can'i enlighten the fireplaces (one I can go in but nothing else and the other one needs cleaning first).
I can't cut the rope take the mop or reach the throne or do anything with one of my items to the guard nor do I get new dialog options for him.

Now I am out of options/ideas how I might be able to distract him. :sad:
Inventory: cards, cup, phone, scissors, spate, broken pot, recorder, book, lighter. 
[close]
Can anyone give me a hint, please (or confirm that I got stuck because of a bug)?

I'm at the exact same place. I've tried the "use everything on everything" and no luck. If you or anyone solves this, please post.

peter

Do this in the castle

Spoiler
Use your mobile phone on the fireplace in the marble room to give light.
You can in the throne room left to the bedroom
Use the scissors on the bed to take a rag.
Use the rag on the fireplace in the marble room.
Click in the corridor on the statue right of the door, and it falls on the floor.
Talk to the butler
[close]

Shadow1000

I'm stuck at the same place that you guys got stuck.

Spoiler
I need the last magical item. I only had 4: book, ball, feather, cards. Where do I get the last one?
[close]

Wiggy

You actually have all you need.

Hint:
Spoiler
You need to combine 2 inventory items.
[close]
Stronger hint:
Spoiler
Look for the item that, when used with something else, results in "it doesn't fit" - that's one of the items
[close]
Complete spoiler:
Spoiler
Use the dictaphone on the glass jar
[close]

It then becomes magical, if not slightly silly.

Shadow1000

Thank you. I don't think I would have ever come up with that one.

peter

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Mon 23/07/2018 01:41:09
I'm stuck at the same place that you guys got stuck.

Spoiler
I need the last magical item. I only had 4: book, ball, feather, cards. Where do I get the last one?
[close]

Other bug ??

Spoiler
If you use the crystal ball on the circle the crystal ball are still in your inventory.
If you use than the crystal ball again on the circle it count like a new magic item - you don't need the dictaphone on the glass jar ??
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk