Dangerous Derek's Livestream [MAGS March 2020]

Started by JackPutter, Thu 02/04/2020 08:55:58

Previous topic - Next topic

JackPutter

DANGEROUS DEREK'S LIVESTREAM

GAME LINK: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2424-dangerous-derek-s-livestream/

SYNOPSIS:
Dangerous Derek hosts the most outrageous livestream on the internet, and today he's been given an extra-spectacular task to complete! Will Derek be successful, and more importantly, how many viewers will he have when he attempts the stunt?

SCREENSHOTS:

I really hope you all enjoy this game, I did my best to make something lighthearted and funny. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to play through, but I hope it gives you a chuckle! Be sure to interact with as many things as possible and combine items in as many ways as you can... that's the best way to find the hidden jokes and get more viewers!

I created everything in this game from scratch, including all art, sound effects, and music. I welcome all criticism, I only started using AGS a couple of months ago and I would love to know how I can improve!

Slasher

You have kept to the recipe and I enjoyed the game... well done again  (laugh)

Pogwizd

I played the game today and had a really good laugh. I honestly enjoyed every single bit of...

Spoiler

...the satire and spoofing of social media (the jokes about those annoying YT ads of website editors/generators really made my day). The problem with the game's humour, though, is that it may get outdated pretty soon. But on the other hand it hat may be an incentive to play it as soon as possible :)

[close]

It's a short game but thanks to it I had a really nice 10-15 mins during the midday :)

JackPutter

Thank you both so much for your lovely comments! I'm really glad that the humour is coming across well, it's really encouraging to know that what I created could put a smile on someone's face!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk