I'm back. What did I miss?

Started by Ponch, Sun 19/08/2018 15:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Hello again, AGS community!

After an unscheduled crime spree alien abduction walkabout vacation I've returned to this, my favorite corner of the web. How has everyone been? I've missed you guys a lot and I'm glad to be back.

So what happened while I was away? What the hot goss? What's being whispered around the big blue water cooler? Were there any secret affairs? Power struggles? Doomed romances? Bake sales? What sort of mysteries and/or scandals have I missed while I was away from these halls of power and creativity?

Dish! I need details! :=

Ponch

Buckethead

I don't know how long you were gone but I played Fridge Follies at some point.

VampireWombat

Well, there was the affair between a big foot and a chupacabra. But no one can find any sign of the big foot now beyond a few stray foot prints...

Cassiebsg

Welcome back, I'm sure we all missed you! :-D

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to add that biggest latest news is that some people have released a few games... :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

======Nope, nothing unusual happened. Welcome back!!!======

Adeel

Glad to have one of my favourite AGSers back! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Tabata

YAY! 
Disco-power's back in town!

So glad you found your way back and
hope to see some of the strongly missed 'Blade Runner-comments' in the different threads again. :grin:

Frodo

Welcome back Ponch  :grin:

Prick Peckard made a celebrity appearance a while back.
It was great - he signed autographs, and everything.  :tongue:

Ponch

Thanks for the replies, everybody. :cheesy:

Buckethead: I was gone about six months, or so. I hope you liked Fridge Follies. I had a lot of fun helping to make that game.

VampireWombat: Bigfoots always get away with stuff like that. They're smooth as a baby's bottom. :cool:

Cassiebsg: Good to see you're still around and still rocking a daggit as your avatar. I LOVED that show as a kid.

Mandle: Didn't we all assume that was going to happen eventually? Really, you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. :=

Adeel: Hey, dude! Good to see you're still here too. :smiley:

Tabby: Disco will never die.

Frodo: Prick does love the spotlight. But if he has time to make public appearances, I wish he'd arrange his schedule to free up enough time to finish The Forever Friday. :wink:

Baron

Ponch, welcome back! ;-D

Now has anyone seen Stupot lately...?

Stupot

Sorry I'm late. Just been shopping for a cushion. Welcome back Ponchius.

CaptainD

So much has happened Ponch, SOOOOO much.  You just wouldn't believe it.

Unfortunately we all had to swear an oath not to tell anyone who wasn't here at the time.  You know how it is.  Just use your imagination. ;)

Privateer Puddin'

CaptainD gave all of us an STD.

I mean, he released Space Tunneler Deluxe.

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 20/08/2018 08:31:45
So much has happened Ponch, SOOOOO much.  You just wouldn't believe it.

Unfortunately we all had to swear an oath not to tell anyone who wasn't here at the time.  You know how it is.  Just use your imagination. ;)

(It involved silly-string...)

Danvzare

Well you missed the AGS Awards.
I mean come on man! You're practically the mascot at those events! (laugh)

Nice to see you back though.

Gilbert

Well, you miss the grand festival where we ate all the cows, and we're not having enough!
One more energetic cow! Just one more!

selmiak

Creamy

Hi Ponch,

I was in the middle of my monthly fanart when Peder announced the cancellation of MAGSAN :(

Can you guess what it was?

Spoiler
[close]

Baron

Drink all day and rock all night, the law come to get you if you don't walk right.... ;-D

Ready for that "pillow fight", Stu? :=

Ponch

Baron: Thanks. Nice to be back.

Stupot: I hear ice packs help.

CaptainD: Things are always better in my imagination. :=

Puddin': That's why you should always use protection. Honestly, I expected the AGS community to know better than to go near a sailor like the Captain.

Mandle: Silly string can spread STDs? I now regret every childhood birthday party I ever attended. :undecided:

Danvzare: Thanks! Coincidentally enough, the last day I was on the forums I was trying to download the AGS client to watch the awards when my PC died. My life spun out of control shortly thereafter. Random chance? Or dire omen? I'll let you decide.

Gilbert: I'l never stop dancing, no matter the sacrifice! And if next year's crops fail, it will be you, Gilbert, who your people take to the Wicker Cow!

Selmiak: Thanks! :smiley:

Creamy: MY GOD! That is amazing! Thank you so much!! :kiss:

Baron: Take it to PMs or get a room you two. :cool:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk