Murder Most Foul (SECOND WANDER PHASE OPEN)

Started by Mandle, Mon 10/09/2018 15:07:06

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Madame Sky

I think it was a side effect of my visions, but I cannot tell for sure. It's possible that just my close proximity to the poisoned body was enough for my body to absorb portions of the poison? Or to absorb whatever chemicals you were using on it? This is merely guesswork, I'm afraid.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

Oh, and regarding the pills... yes, Angelica, the pills had indeed been stashed in the cabinet under the sink.
It has been a while since I took any, but Doctor Killmurray said he had found the empty bottle in the trash can which Mary cleans up regularly, so the pills must have been stolen this evening.

cat

Angelica Crosley

I don't think touching the body is dangerous. As long as you didn't drink from his glass, you should be safe.

Riaise

Mary Dorsey

That's right, Miss Penelope, I cleared out the trash cans earlier today while I was cleaning in preparation for the guests arrival.

Madame Sky, if I may, I have a question. Do you think, perhaps, what you saw might not have been a memory, but a vision of the future? Maybe you saw Mr. Harlington's funeral, what with him being buried, and something awful may be happening, given the rifle. And also, back when you were a fraud, did you ever ask Mr. Green to find any information on Mr. Harlington? It would be a great help to know a bit more about him, especially if he has any connections to the guests here tonight.

tzachs

Madame Sky

I guess it's possible, but I find it unlikely. I feel as if his spirit was trying to convey something to me, to help us find the murderer. So I don't think it's a vision of the future, I think it's a memory.
I haven't asked Mr Green for any information on Mr. Harlington, unfortunately. If you do have information, though, now would be a great time to share. I'm sure if we all work together, we can figure this out.
I'm interested in the lead about WWI. Colonel, is there anything meaningful you can share from your time there that may be of use?

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

//Picks up the tablecloth from the floor, trying to look away from the corpse

Please, can someone c-cover him again...? I... cannot bear to look. Please cover him and I will tell you what little I know of his past.

And... could we lay out the b-body in a more respectful manner...?

Mandle

Madame Sky whispered something to Angelica Crosley.

Penelope Lancaster whispered something to Angelica Crosley.

cat

Angelica Crosley

Doctor, could you please...

Mandle

Angelica Crosley whispers something to Madame Sky.

Riaise

Mary Dorsey

My apologies, Miss Penelope. I can cover him up with the tablecloth again, but I'd rather not touch the body itself, if you don't mind. It makes me feel, well, a little bit uncomfortable, to say the least.

CaptainD

Benny Green

I don't mind doing the honours to place the deceased gentleman in a more respectable pose - after all I've seen plenty of stiffs in my time.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

Please do, Mr. Green. I... do not appreciate your wording, but I will be grateful for your help.

//Offers the tablecloth to Mary Dorsey

Mary... please do. When Mr. Green is done.

Mandle

Angelica Crosley whispers something to Penelope Lancaster.

Mandle

GAME HOST NOTE: Sorry everyone, caught a cold over the weekend and so mostly just sleeping. I will try to update tomorrow.

Mandle

Madame Sky whispers something to Angelica Crosley

cat

Angelica Crosley

Colonel Burnes, did you fall asleep? You haven't said a word since everyone came back into this room.

Mandle

Penelope Lancaster whispers something to Angelica Crosley.

Angelica Crosley whispers something to Madame Sky.

dayowlron

Colonel Burnes
In a matter of speaking I have.

have been really busy with real life issues and have not had much time to get on here. hoping to get on here later and catch up
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

GAME HOST NOTE:

I am about to enter 3-4 days of run-off-my-feet hell preparing for and running my school's Halloween event so, instead of starting a new Wander Phase and then not moderating it properly, I will start it next Sunday or Monday.

The game should proceed a lot smoother after that. Cheers!

Mandle

Penelope Lancaster whispers something to Dr. Gerald Killmurray.

(Corrected from the mistaken post that it was Angelica who whispered)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk