Chronicle Of Innsmouth - Mountains Of Madness

Started by rmonic79, Sun 30/09/2018 19:42:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

I know Mountains Of Madness will be DRM-free.

My pledge-level includes the original Chronicles Of Innsmouth.  Will that also be DRM-free?

Mandle

Quote from: Frodo on Tue 27/11/2018 14:09:29
I know Mountains Of Madness will be DRM-free.

My pledge-level includes the original Chronicles Of Innsmouth.  Will that also be DRM-free?

Sorry for the late reply on this, Frodo, but I believe Umberto replied also on Steam, perhaps.

So, yeah, for the record in here, the original Chronicle Of Innsmouth will be available DRM-free on itch.io is what I have heard.

Frodo

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 30/11/2018 06:28:40
Sorry for the late reply on this, Frodo, but I believe Umberto replied also on Steam, perhaps.

So, yeah, for the record in here, the original Chronicle Of Innsmouth will be available DRM-free on itch.io is what I have heard.

Wonderful, thanks.  :smiley:

Surdy

Frodo

rmonic79

Hi Guys sorry for the silence but we had alot of problems last years, but we finally have a release date on january 2021!

Slasher

Mandle

Can't wait to play it!!!

(Again... maybe tomorrow)

mkennedy

Good luck with the new Indiegogo campaign. Hopefully you will get some more backers to raise the funds to meet your stretch goals.

rmonic79

Thanks mkennedy. By the way we’re trying to reach switch and mobile porting anyway. it’s a little more complicated and time consuming without enough funds but i’m confident that we’ll reach it.

rongel

Good luck finishing the game, I wishlisted it today!
Dreams in the Witch House on Steam & GOG

splat44

I did some beta testing on your first game and if this still an option, I'll be more than glad to work on this sequel, let me know by PM and I'll give my email address!

Towards your first game I was surprise landing on following when clicking on your avatar:

QuoteI haven't yet worked on any finished games

I remember that AGS forum wasn't available, some errors took place by making us believe that no works were done on your part "rmonic79"

So I took liberty linking your first game of "Chronicle Of Innsmouth" so members can try out:

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51243.0

As of matter of fact, search within AGS failed locating that game. Thankfully Google is our best friend! LOL

Shadow1000

Quote from: splat44 on Thu 15/10/2020 02:25:33
I did some beta testing on your first game and if this still an option, I'll be more than glad to work on this sequel, let me know by PM and I'll give my email address!

Same here!

rmonic79

Guys, the game will be released on 16th february and Beta gold is released for Backers! Thanks to all guys!  :-D

Mandle

Quote from: rmonic79 on Tue 02/02/2021 12:32:59
Guys, the game will be released on 16th february and Beta gold is released for Backers! Thanks to all guys!  :-D

AWESOME!!! This is a great game that is now out in the wild despite the existential Hell we all went through in 2020.

MASSIVE congratz!!!

ukz530

It was one of the games I was waiting for in 2021. I'm looking forward to it. Cool!  :-D

Frodo

Quote from: rmonic79 on Tue 02/02/2021 12:32:59

3 days before my birthday.  What a brilliant birthday present, thankyou.   :cheesy:

rmonic79

Guys i've added our game to Ags database finally ( after three years 8-) ).
Sorry but i can't find a way to change release date to match the reality...  (lovecraftian style  :-D )

Mandle

Quote from: rmonic79 on Thu 04/02/2021 11:58:26
Guys i've added our game to Ags database finally ( after three years 8-) ).
Sorry but i can't find a way to change release date to match the reality...  (lovecraftian style  :-D )

As you know, I just completed the finished game, and SCREW YOU for the bad dreams I'm gonna have tonight!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk