Group hug!

Started by Ben X, Wed 10/10/2018 18:20:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Quote from: Mandle
* Mandle initiates a group hug.

This is a forum mostly for fledgling amateur game designers who either wish to dabble for fun or to test their wings to go on to bigger things.

Most who do the latter have already left but some still hang around as community members.

The modding of this forum is probably the most level-headed I have ever seen in a casual online forum, and I've been on community boards since 1999 when I first got the internet. I've never seen anyone actually banned here but on every other forum I've been on bans were just the norm. You saw at least one or two every week, permanent or not.

Of course not everyone can resist a snipe now and then, but we are all adults and does it really harm us when one is taken at us as long as it's not too personal or deliberately meant as bullying?

* Mandle closes the group hug

(You don't want those things going on until someone coughs)

I didn't want to bump that other thread, but I liked Mandle's idea of a group hug!

I'm all for healthy criticism of the forums or politely calling people out if they step over a line, but there's some poisonous negativity getting spewed at the moment so I don't think a nice positive thread will hurt any.

Thanks and hugs to everyone on here who is friendly and supportive and fun. Feel free to share some positivity and get in on the hug!

* Ben retroactively gets in on the group hug

Tabata

* Tabby joins the group hug

Frodo

*adds a little Hobbity love to the group hug*   :wub:

Ben X

Very characteristic hugs from both of you!

cat

* Hugs for everyone

Creamy

These days *Sniff* you'd better stay away from me *Atchoo*

Stupot

I want in on this hug action.

Ben X

Ha, these are all great!

Slasher

Group hug.... Now go on a make and game (laugh)

CrashPL

*Crash joins in and gives you all a solid dinosaur hug*

Mandle

Oh no, what have I done?

I feel like the guy at the party that started the conga-line but 20 minutes later his legs are tired...

Meh, hasn't been 20 minutes yet for me so:

* Mandle DOES MASSIVE HUGGLES!!!

Danvzare

* Jumps onto the group and gives them a big hug

I hope I didn't break anyone's back by doing that. (laugh)

Jim Reed

It's pretty nice around here

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Snarky

Ben X

Quote from: Slasher on Thu 11/10/2018 07:22:40

Hey, if any people in this topic want to make Group Hug: The Game in AGS, I'll happily contribute ideas and dialogue!

tzachs

The awkward hugger joins:

Danvzare

Quote from: Ben X on Thu 11/10/2018 17:33:28
Quote from: Slasher on Thu 11/10/2018 07:22:40

Hey, if any people in this topic want to make Group Hug: The Game in AGS, I'll happily contribute ideas and dialogue!

I would gladly contribute in any way I can as well.

dayowlron

another good one:
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk