Out now on Steam: The Antidote

Started by Innovative Underdogs, Fri 02/11/2018 11:28:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Innovative Underdogs

†‹Hi everyone,

We're happy and proud to announce the release of our first AGS game The Antidote on Steam. It's a classic point-and-click adventure game in a new jacket, so to say. The game offers a wide variety of puzzles varying in intensity. Are you ready to solve some real conundrums and have crazy conversations with your inventory items?

†‹Summary:†‹

What was supposed to be the end of a normal week at the office, turned out to be the beginning of a nightmare. As Roger is ready to get in his car, he gets knocked unconscious on the back of his head. He finally wakes up, finding himself in a mysterious mansion and his senses are all messed up. He realizes he has been drugged and is hallucinating.

Help Roger on his quest to get back to his senses and escape the mansion.

Features:
- Lots of fun... and frustration
- Lots of hours of game play
- Custom made soundtracks
- Original and crazy puzzles

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2qSzwpLoU&t=2s

Buy it on Steam: HERE

We would like to thank the AGS community, and especially the active members, who take the time to help out noobs like us. Without the forum we would have been lost, we really appreciate your efforts.

†‹†‹Contact:†‹
Feel free to contact us at to let us know how you feel about the game or if you're running into problems. We try to reply mails as soon as possible.
Hopefully, you enjoy the game as much as we did creating it.

Stupot

Looks great. Congrats on the release.

Innovative Underdogs

Hi Stupot,

Thanks for your comment. Glad you like it. We are very excited to see where it'll take us. At least we had lots of fun in developing the game.

Should you play the game please let us know what you think of it

BunnyDeFluff

There are some nice places that you got there in your game, the chair is good looking. Sadly I am not into photo realistic characters or scenery at all.

Innovative Underdogs

Hi there Bunny,

Thanks for your comment. Too bad this isn't your cup of tea. But hey, each to his own.

We thought to go for a distinctly different style to match the storyline. Hopefully, this decision won't bite us in the butt :undecided:

Jojo_the_monkey

What happened to the game?? The link seem broken...
I should have listened to my mother---I should have practised.

Innovative Underdogs

We apologize for the inconvenience. Right now we are applying for submission on Steam. In the process we encountered some problems with Common Creative material.

Right now we are working hard on fixing this and looking at a revision on the graphical style. We'll keep you posted and be letting you guys in on this process.

Any feedback and suggestions are more than welcome

Innovative Underdogs

Hi everyone,

It took us a little longer than expected to fix the final issues, but finally the game is released on Steam as of today.

Hopefully, people will enjoy the game. We're looking forward receiving any feedback, even the bad and the ugly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk