Walkbehind not working on Android

Started by The creature, Sun 11/11/2018 17:19:35

Previous topic - Next topic

The creature

I've noticed that non of the walkebhinds work on android (at least my build) I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with this? They work perfectly fine when the exe is just run from the PC.

I may add, when I run the game files through the AGS android emulator it's fine. The walkbehind issue is only when it runs as a stand alone apk game.

C

Crimson Wizard

What renderer were you using with desktop and Android versions, and have you ever used "IgnoreWalkbehinds" option for characters or objects in your game?

The creature

Well I'm using hardware rendering, in the winsetup I'm using dx9 although I'm not convinced that the acsetup is used anyway. I've tried hardware pixel perfect and that also does the same. I suppose I could try software.

Crimson Wizard

My question was about "IgnoreWalkbehinds", because that's the only reason I know that may cause walk-behinds not work correctly when you are using any hardware renderer, and also make visible difference between software and hardware renderers. If you are not using that option, then it might be something else.

The creature

Yeah, I'll need to play around but I'm not using any ignore walk behind.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk