LEC is no more.

Started by Scummbuddy, Wed 23/04/2003 15:27:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahtzee

Do you believe I'm stupid? I always come here to check what people are saying, about me.

Quickstrike

Yet, you are astonished how everybody is doing...this isn't the real Yahtzee.  I have yet to hear him say arse.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Yahtzee

You weren't here during my time. If it makes you feel better, arse.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Hmmm. And what about bollocks?That was a word often said in RB. I don't think that this is the real Yahtzee, there is nothing about him returning at fullyramblomatic.com, I'm sure he would mention something about it.  
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Quickstrike

I have yet to see a grand, 300 word post on why he's back.  
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

rodekill

Indeed.
I say we debate it endlessly.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Gilbert

Back to topic, to me that company/division/team/whatever is called LucasFilm Games (TM) forever...

edmundito

Quote from: Yahtzee on Thu 24/04/2003 02:51:13
My company kicked LEC's and Sierras companies buts.

You mean, MonkeyGames Entertainment?  ;D (That is if you're the real Yahtzee and not Bizarro Yahtzee.)

In other news, MonkeyGames Entertainment is now MonkeyGames Entertainment Company, or MEC! long live the "entertainment company" part :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Timosity

I just watched the end credits of CMI and I wasn't wrong when I said it was LLC, it is "LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC"

So LEC was just short for "LEC LLC"

It's just a division of a company that figured it needed a name change, or other people are involved or both.

I don't really care it doesn't change much.

Welcome back Yahtzee if it is really you, not that you know me.

And if it's someone trying to make a lame joke, just give it the fuck up, not a smart move, and if so don't reveal who you are, just give up quietly.

Las Naranjas

Yahtzee's humor seems different somehow.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Snake

BAH!

Next thing you know they'll (insert humorous one-liner here)!

Everyone should just go back to making pure adventures again, like Snake Pit Entertainment (SPE)

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Rhubarb Celestial

i am, Yathzee too!!!1

i makes teh adventeur gamz!!!!!11

Scid

So... how drunk are you exactly, Ryan?
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Esseb

Quote from: Scummbuddy on Wed 23/04/2003 20:34:39
Thats why I also wrote LA in the subject title.  If I just wrote LA, then no one would know what I was talking about, nor would they care to look or reply to the thread....  ;D

That's what I meant was wrong, the (LA) bit. The games mentioned in that article were all made by LEC as it were.

*pedant*

Rhubarb

Quote from: Rhubarb Celestial on Thu 24/04/2003 08:05:55
i am, Yathzee too!!!1

i makes teh adventeur gamz!!!!!11

YOU STEAL MY NAME !

Helm

This isn't going to be a LOL thread :(
WINTERKILL

Scummbuddy

I can't believe all the directions that this thread has gone in.

Edit* and screw you Yahtzee wannabe

Esseb:   Shh!  ;)
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Layabout

I am Jean-Pierre.

Eggie

I see. So this Yahtzee fake must hack into forums and delete messages!

It would be so funny if we all suspected this Yahtzee to be phil reed and we triued to pull off his mask but then phil reed walked in nd we'd be like fuck and yahtzee would be like yuo hvae ofefedend me and we'd be like dont hurt us oh great one then hed say okay then fly to austrailia and get bitten by a snake and wed be like ha ha you got bitten by a snake and he be like wah wah your not my friends any more then the earth would be like kaboom and....yeah, that would be funny.   :-[

m0ds

So I'm confused, Is LucasArts what was originally known as LucasArts Entertainment Company ? And, is LucasArts the same company that made Monkey Island?

:P
m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk