Comedy sci-fi ebook sale / bundle

Started by CaptainD, Wed 14/11/2018 20:20:34

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Both my comedy scifi short stories are half price on Itch for the next couple of days. 

Captain Disaster in: The Dark Side of the Moon

Synopsis:

Captain Disaster sleep-walks his way onto a moon with a terrible secret. Will he escape the danger, find help from the moon's inhabitants, and manage to endure the many dreadful puns, and manage to get back home?

Reviews:

"This is a perfect compliment to what I think is a brilliant and original idea of creating a book based on a point and click game. It is full of humour and made me feel like I was actually playing the game itself. If, like me, you are old enough to remember and are a fan of the original DOS point and click games, this will be for you. It makes you want to play! I have to give it five stars for the originality and humour."

"A short and humorous tale that fans of comedy sci-fi will certainly appreciate, don't hesitate to give it a read! Lots of cool references in there as well."

Captain Disaster in: The Damaris Touch

Synopsis:

Answering distress calls can be a tricky business, as Captain Disaster has found out before - but he's a good-hearted individual so of course he answers yet another one. At first there doesn't seem to be any danger, just a couple of odd aliens with a unique business plan - but things soon take a turn for the worst as it emerges that they are not alone on the planet.

Reviews:

"This book is legitimately hilarious! Definitely has more than a touch of the Douglas Adams to it, and I was only disappointed that it was shorter than I wanted it to be. Luckily there are more Captain D books and games. :)"

E By Gum Books Bundle

Dark Side of the Moon

The Damaris Touch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk