Return of the Obra Dinn

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Fri 07/12/2018 12:42:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

Hello!
I have two simple questions :

1) What do you enter for a public execution?
Spoiler
there's this guy who gets shot on order by 5 or 6 men, and I don't know what to enter. When I select "shot (by gun") then the game wants me to enter the name of the killer... It makes no sense?
[close]

2) Can ytou re-visit a memory without actually walking there?
Spoiler
In the notebook it shows you where the memory happened, or which memories involved one specific character, but... then when you cick on the memory nothing actually happens. Is there a way to "teleport" to the memory without having to painfully walk there and use the chronometer?
[close]

Khris

1) I was stumped by this at first too,
Spoiler
but you can in fact clearly see who the "killer" is. Look at the scene again. The guns, the victim's body.

solution:
Spoiler
You can see the paths of the bullets from the guns, only one actually hits the guy
[close]
[close]

2) Not that I know.
Spoiler
Later in the game it is mentioned that some memories are only reachable from other memories, which as far as I understand means you have to enter memory X first to enter memory Y

spoiler:
Spoiler
one chapter takes place on open water, for instance
[close]
[close]

Monsieur OUXX

Thanks for the reply.

Since I'm here, I have a bit of a language barrier.
What is "struck"? Does it mean "struck by lightning"? I don't understand what "hooves", "tail" and "wing" mean. I would expect parts of the ship , but when I google it I obtain completely different results so I'm confused (not to mention the results are polluted by bronies fanfiction which makes it even worse)
Oh OK I get it. "hit by the feet of the animal", like if it's the goat it should be the hooves, etc.

Monsieur OUXX

Monsieur OUXX

What do those mean in the interface?
- the crosses / dashes at the beginning of each chapter, under the map
- the crosses in front of some (but not all) lines of dialog in the memory transcript?

Ali

Spoiler
Xs are dead people /s are missing/escaped etc.

X next to a line of dialogue means that the line was spoken by the dead person.
[close]

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Ali on Sun 16/12/2018 00:45:25
Spoiler
Xs are dead people /s are missing/escaped etc.

X next to a line of dialogue means that the line was spoken by the dead person.
[close]

Thanks!

Wiggy

Hmmmm.....
Ags forum, game made with Unity. Have I missed something here?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk