Astral/Ethereal Projection and Sleep Paralysis

Started by TerranRich, Wed 23/04/2003 21:49:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

I once projected my ass on a copying machine.

Well, at least I saw a guy doing it.
Asch, actually I've just heard about people doing it. And they were all satanists.

Evil

i learned something knew today... 95% of alien encounters are caused by sleep paralysis with hallucinations. 30% of the population has sleep paralysis and 5% of the population has sleep paralysis and hallucinations... another funny thing is that 70% of canadians beleive there is life on other planets and 30% say they have been abducted :)... just some stats...

TerranRich

Those wacky Canadians.

* TerranRich pictures rodekill shading his eyes from a bright light above, yelling "No! Don't let them take me, eh!"

:P

Las Naranjas

I assume Canadians understand that the Aliens know where to find the prime specimens.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

bspeersdeadfish

Or Prime Ministers!

Ha ha.  Ha ha ha ha.

Oh, so very droll.

And now, the tap-dancing hyenas (doodly dooodly dooo).

Evil

canada has the worlds first alien landing pad, and the entire city is themed around it. i beleive it is the same city that durring an outdoor event 300 people saw a flying object hover, fly away at like 60mph, and then crash into the ocean... they are still finding peices of it, but never something that they can prove is a spacecraft. they went insearch of it but never did find it... or did they? bum bum bummmm....

RickJ

Heh, them Canadians and their liberal immigration policies, no wonder they are havin trouble with aliens  ;D

DragonRose

Severily off-topic:

Quote from: Helm on Thu 24/04/2003 17:12:06
...all-around sweeping esoterica, that ranges from Dragon Rouge/Rose Cross...

Weee..... I am almost all-around sweeping esoterica!

Also, Canada is home to the only city in the world whose "Welcome to our city!" sign is written in both English and Klingon!  Welcome to Vulcan, Live Long and Prosper!  

Remind me why I'm so proud to live here? ::)
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Evil

because you have the worlds first alien landing pad!  ;D

DragonRose

There we go! I knew there was a reason!  YAAAAAY FOR ALIEN LANDING PAD!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

Quote from: Dragonrose on Sat 26/04/2003 17:11:39
Remind me why I'm so proud to live here? ::)
Because they trick you into it. Otherwise everyone in Canada would be depressed about not being in Australia.
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

Duzz

I know quite a bit about lucid dreaming, but not too much about OBE's (though they're very similar experiences, I'm told) I've always been a skeptic of the whole 'astral plane' thing though.  I find it incredible the level of realism that the brain is able to produce from nothing.
  The experience you describe terranRICH sounds a lot like the process some people use to become lucid ( WILD or Wake Initiated Lucid Dream), the images you saw are called hypnogogic hallucinations at that stage I think.  The vibrations and paralisis are quite common, but I've never been able to accomplish either.

Keep experimenting with it though.  You'll find you get better at having these experiences with practice.
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk