Ouchh!

Started by shitar, Thu 24/04/2003 20:21:36

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

I just got sent back from school, a kid threw a ping pong paddle at my head and cut my head open 1 inch deep! Owwww. I'll probably have to get stitches. It's disgusting but I just wanted to share some info with you.  By the ways do you like my avatar and the text under it. It's my first time to have an avatar.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Jimi

Cool. My friend smacked a hockey ball REALLY hard into by knee (by accident). I have a massive purple bruise.

Scummbuddy

Your avatar should be of you getting stiches.  Bring along your digital camera.  Well, not really.   Good luck.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

evenwolf

Quote...threw a ping pong paddle at my head and cut my head open 1 inch deep! Owwww. I'll probably have to get stitches.

Hehehe, despite the incident, I find the way you informed us to be humorous for some reason.  

Get less injured soon,
-Jesse
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

shitar

It was a pretty stupid way to get hurt ;D, but you know these Americans will hurt you in places you didn't know you had. ;)

AGA

shitar

...ok............. ???

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

And did you exact bloody revenge or go find a teacher and dob?
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

shitar

I got a shot at the dude but then the teachers dragged meout of there.

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

You're the man.
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

remixor

I think it's awesome that you said, "I'll probably have to get stitches.  By the way do you like my avatar?"  I edited a bit, but the juxtaposition is hilarious.  Sorry about your head, btw.  I don't mean to belittle your wound.  Hope it's not too painful or anything, man.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Timosity

Shit, 1 inch into your head is pretty deep, where abouts cause that would be through your skull unless it was your cheek in which case it would have cut through into your mouth. Or the back of the head just above the neck.

of course you could be slightly exaggerating, but OUCH!!!

AndersM

I have a friend who cracked hiss scull when he fell while skateboarding. They had to saw of the top of it in the hospital and drain it. Nice, right?  :P

Andail

I bet Jack Ass has their own forum, and I bet it looks somewhat like this.

shitar

I"M NOT EXAGGERATING! I'll get some pictures up soon..... nevermind. And just today I got bit by an ant, a door jumped on me, I did a flip while running, and I got punched. Pretty cool huh?

c.leksutin

try setting your self on fire next, that's been my favorite so far.

C.

Evil

yeah, i fell when riding my bike the first day out of skool for fall break... i had to get 5 staples... but the drugs they give you, woo, i can still feel them... is that bad? ???

TheYak

Perhaps we just need a regularly updated odd-injuries thread.  It seems every couple of weeks some AGS'er has something bizarre happen to them.  (Every week if you count myself)

evenwolf

I guess I could just post everytime I manage to break my cell phone. Haha, which, sadly, is way too frequently.  

Here's my list of injuries:

2 broken right arms
1 broken left arm
1 broken thumb
an almost concussion to the head by a golf ball
fire ants to the legs

and I know C leks can so dwarf me.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

AGA

Quote from: EvenWolf on Sun 27/04/2003 03:50:542 broken right arms

Eek, you have two right arms?!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk