Shirts shirts shirts

Started by blacksoul, Sat 26/04/2003 08:32:18

Previous topic - Next topic

blacksoul

The following 4 images should represent a girl's torso (i know she has no boobs, i'll work on that later) wearing a white shirt
Please take a look a her neck or collar or whatever it's called, the 4 of them are diferrent, but are the all usable for different types of shirts???
RRRacias (como dice Hetfield)

Scummbuddy

The shirt should revolve around the character, literally and metaphoricaly.  Whats her character type?  If she was a punk skater, then the collar type would change.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Renal Shutdown

1. standard shirt
2. looks kinda grandad, collarless
3. looks blouse-y
4. i'm not to sure about...

Thing is tho, they all look like she's standing behind a cardboard cut-out, they need some depth to them...
and maybe a widening of all of the collars, they look a little tight.

Hugs
Iqu
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Evil

i would give her a v-neck shirt, but thats just me....

blacksoul

She is going to be a secretary, a very secondary character
Big boobs and small boobs... the small ones don't look right...
ZOOM: 4X

n3tgraph

uhmmm well dragonrose had a pretty nice workout on mat berglin's woman's tits :)

but I agree the big uns look better
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Mikko

I couldn't keep my fingers out of those boobs! ;)

No, seriously, I used this as an opportunity for myself to practise some front view drawing. I hope you don't mind.

I went pretty far from original, sorry about that.

n3tgraph

I like the second one, good work mikko :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Xadhoom

I like them, but I think you should go for the V-neck. Try adding smoreshadows, might make the head blend more in with the shirt.
.::XADHOOM::.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk